*SCAM ALERT* neoBOX open source Focbox variant (HW 4 and HW6 Design)

Dude yes, and I told you how that came about. He developed a personal relationship over a year with those people. A normal person would find it hard to believe that they have been scammed. Their first instinct would be “no way, this person can’t be fake” because all those stories, conversation has to mean something … I hope you get what I am trying to say.

2 Likes

I totally get it. As I said, I vouched for him too. But not with the gusto that @Winfly did. And I think its a totallly fair question for Andrew to ask, considering how close the wing/jeff relationship was made out to be

2 Likes

I’m like Dan fuckin Rather over here. Let’s try not to be overly sensitive.

Again, perfectly fair question to ask after being chastised for doubting a scammer.

2 Likes

They were clearly sipping cortado’s together in the Italian sunset on a regular basis, discussing pressing concerns like the mole developing on Jeff’s cheek and family tribulations.

Not just having sporadic chats via whatsapp on esk8 world domination, because that would be a silly thing to vouch for right?

5 Likes

Yeah. Speaking of which, hey @longhairedboy how’s Jed Bogan doing you fuckin shill?

4 Likes

This is ready for the bump any time…

3 Likes

You are joking, but kid you not there were plans made for that too for this summer :rofl:

He was legitimately delivering his products before this shit storm happened. That’s all I have got to say. I’ve received everything I have purchased. But would not buy anything from him again.

Tbf, I have cut ties with him back in November but all his threads on this forum blew up and you guys were worshiping him like the second coming of Jesus.

Here I was giving an honest opinion on there wasn’t enough evidence to conclude anything yet. And as you see mmanor put in the work to dig things out.

6 Likes

Did you know anything about his dealings with JedBoards/Bogan?

Thanks for replying!

2 Likes

No. 10cccccc

2 Likes

The only thing throwing me off was the V6 neobox but now that we know there was a prototype focbox v6, I think all that happened was that Jeff got hold of the Gerber and the rest of the story was just a fucking ruse.

Also Focbox.com is still redirecting to rideneo.co

Can we at least get that changed.

2 Likes

Airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

4 Likes

About 70mph.

6 Likes

As one of the fooled, I had a one-hour plus Telegram chat with “Jeff” and so many smaller conversations/interactions. Maybe I’m saying this to make myself feel better, but that’s a pretty serious conmitment to a con job.

In saying that, I hope this doesn’t become an exercise in “who was fooled and who was not” or “who was fooled the most.”

9 Likes

No, dude. Nope.

1 Like

Well…not everybody sent him a focbox :man_facepalming: i’m sorry for your loss Bill.

5 Likes

Maybe we can ask Damon?

3 Likes

@DerelictRobot, a short story. Jeff Wu as usual posted a pic of him doing something, this time it was from the back seat of a Tesla going somewhere. We didn’t ask anything about it.

When this whole Jeremy Bogan association came into pic, I was like what does he look like, googled and came across lhb’s interview and then I was like, wait minute…

Who do you think is the guy on the left?

12 Likes

He is right you know.
Maybe not you but for a lot of people Jeff was the esk8 messiah.

5 Likes

This isn’t even touching on the soiled undergarments requests.

5 Likes