SABRE DYNAMICS - General Discussion - CNC Parts & Services

header logo black 300x100hi

I would like to introduce SABRE DYNAMICS

(located in The Netherlands)

Most of you might already know me as @creavenger, I recently founded Sabre Dynamics, mainly to develop myself and my hobbies but also to pursue fresh projects and ideas. The goal is to create some awesome light electric vehicle parts and in the future offer my workshop services to you for custom parts. Looking forward to create some awesome stuff with you guys!

Sabre Dynamics Designs, Produces and Assembles Custom Parts we also provide Design, CNC machining and 3D Printing services.

Some Current Projects

Have an idea for a part, or need a CAD model machined? Feel free to reach out for a quote.

A custom part quote will be based on a few cost factors:
Raw material cost
CAD time (optional)
CAM time (CNC programming)
Tooling costs (in case a special tool needs to be ordered)
Raw/Stock material preparation
CNC milling time
Finishing
Tax and Shipping

If you opt to get more affordable untracked shipping, contact us through email at info@sabre-dynamics.com or shoot a pm here or on Instagram.

If you have any questions you can also place them below.

Enough rambling for now, time to design and machine some parts… :wink:

www.sabre-dynamics.com

Instagram: You can follow the developments here
https://www.instagram.com/sabre_dynamics/

45 Likes

Congrats @Creavenger! I’ll be ordering up on of those loopkey soon!

Oh and FIRST!

12 Likes

Thanks @DEEIF! Currently looking into more affordable international shipping :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Very cool. Will the blades be also compatible with mbs decks? Have a comp 95 that would love some concave!

2 Likes

The loopkeys still have a wow factor every time i see them

Probably a company secret on how you got it so smooth? :smile:

5 Likes

Yes, they look cool. Injection moulding?

3 Likes

Great to see another guy from our ranks hang a shingle. All luck in this, bro.

9 Likes

Yes @SabreDynamics! Apex are well and truly behind you and I hope we can collaborate on some sick projects!

12 Likes

So strange having regulars talk in third person from their company accounts. :rofl:

16 Likes

brings a tear every time it happens. Like my kids’ graduations.

18 Likes

Forum 2.0 - get used to it :sweat_smile:

14 Likes

@mutantbass will get used to it for sure. We all believe in him

10 Likes

Thanks bro, dont have acces to a comp 95 deck and judging by the concave of the deck I’m not sure they will be able to fit nicely. If you want I can send you one (B stock) pad so you test it. You can pm me if interested :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Thanks, secret is stroking and sanding the raw surface with passion :wink:

3 Likes

Flattered :blush: but they are 3D printed, sanded and coated :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Many thanks to you Bill for helping me setup the forum account :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

The problem with the mbs comp 95 is its dual concave or whatever it’s called.

It looks like this but in very shallow. (Or only my board is fucked like the rest of my mbs products :smile:)
B1157659925

5 Likes

Same goes the other way, excited to do a collab for sure, cant wait for the sexy stuff that will be created.

4 Likes

Ah ive got a better idea, I will bring a test pad to the gorupride and then we can see for @Lionpuncher if it fits :ok_hand:

4 Likes

I have bright lights for sunday. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes