Riding on one motor on Flipsky 6.6 PLus Dual

Hi,

Got silly question, as last weekend I broke one belt and I was left without drive in wood. As ESC was trying to put all power into motor without any load I wasn’t able to continue my ride. Only reverse was working fine as both motors were spinning with same speed but… 4km/h :frowning:

Is it possible to configure VESC in a way were motors are spining same speed without taking load into consideration?

Second question is, is it possible in such case disconnect one motor and continue ride on single one? ESC will service something like that?

Just go on the app and disable slave over CAN and u can run it single.

If that would be so easy from iOS :wink: I think I will end up with Android phone in my backpack only for VESC :slight_smile:

EDIT : @Kug3lis didn’t you compile a ios compatible vesc tool?

Yeah I have but you need some skills to make it urself :slight_smile:

I have no license to publish my compilation so everyone needs to compile urself and install on your own device

1 Like

Nice to hear that. Is it straight forward compilation or there is a lot of things that needs to be ported for make it work on iOS?

Also how you put it on iPhone, with use of XCode?

Traction control solves this problem. I went a few miles one night before even noticing I had a snapped belt :slight_smile:

1 Like

That was exactly what I needed :slight_smile: Tested today and it works exactly as I would expect :slight_smile:

Guys where I can find this setting ? I can’t see it on vesctool app