Rideneo - Vendor ID Discussion

TLDR;

He didn’t want to be associated with Jeremy for obvious reasons so he lied. Jeremy actually built the rideneo.co website and Jeff also made one time 2-3 parts for Jeremy. Thats all Jeff has admttied to.

5 Likes

I know he just keeps saying “he make website for me” but he hasn’t actually explained why he lied about it after apologizing repeatedly. Because I like to see the good in people I always wanna give them a chance to be vulnerable when they’ve wronged someone. Same way I asked onloop at builders when he came back here and made those ridiculous videos apologizing–I said “hey dude, are you actually sorry or just saying you’re sorry?” To which he never responded. Seems like a dumb redundant question, but if someone is actually sorry and take the time to be really vulnerable you can answer that question in a way that actually conveys “yeah, I’m ACTUALLY sorry.” Clearly when it comes to Jason, he is not, as was apparent in him ignoring the question completely.

1 Like

does jeremy build websites for anyone else?

if he’s not in the business of building websites, how did he happen to end up building this one website for a business he’s not affiliated with?

8 Likes

see–also a good question. These are the things that someone should have a chance to explain IMO, but he has to actually participate. NOw it’s 4am in China so he won’t obv, but hopefully tomorrow he will

1 Like

He hasnt got back to me on my request just yet

2 Likes

Why are people throwing each other under the bus while the only one that needs to do explaining is @jeffwuneo ?

The whole shared facebook pixel, shared cloudflare and building an entire website for a ‘metal part’ still does not add up. Add to that the hiding of identities because it is supposedly banned in China. CCP does not care. This whole business being operated behind a anonymous user is trouble and definitley not long term.

Make a little youtube video showing your face, give a little tour of the factory and the building process and be proud of your product and services!

19 Likes

@jeffwuneo DO THIS OR NO TRUST OK BYE :black_heart:

7 Likes

Jeremy once said he ran a hosting company for 15 years. When I was setting up this site, he offered me a fuckload of free hosting because he had tens of thousands of leftover credits for some kind of google based hosting from some project, possibly JED related. I declined because I wanted total control over my properties. So yeah, there’s a connection between Jeremy and web sites and hosting and design and all of that. He likely made a similar offer to Jeff who wasn’t as discriminating as I was.

Ironically, I seem to have zero control over this property. :rofl: :rofl:

17 Likes

I still can’t get over the chances of Jeff just so happening to do business with what just so happens to be arguably the biggest esk8 scammer in China (and the world). There’s gotta be an explanation and I’d like to hear it straight from the horse’s mouth @jeffwuneo

Hello. I just came by to say this has become boring.

Now that everything visibly has been said and displayed about @jeffwuneo I wish everyone will shut the fuck up. That includes me, don’t worry.

Choose whatever you wanna do like grown ass men. Buy out don’t buy. Keep your orders or cancel and refund. Whatever, this shit show has grown old.

@mmaner thank you for tracking down the truth, I vouch for transparency and honesty.

I wish you ladies and gentlemen to act civilized instead of wild muts going at each other’s throat, this community is soooooo much better when you don’t cross the line of what you’d say to each other face to face.

Goodnight.

25 Likes

I mean, I was fooled until @mmaner dropped the knowledge bomb on everyone. I never thought they were the same person but after The Bearded One’s evidence, they were at the very least friends… the thing is, he has been caught in multiple lies by multiple people. He could have been upfront and maybe it would have been rocky but jeff would have had the benefit of the doubt since he was being transparent…

Now that he has lied over trivial issues, how do I know he wont lie about his products shipping on time? Or whether my preorder will ever arrive? Trust is easily lost and hard to rebuild.

Right now, I just consider my to jedboxes my lucky prize on the “rideneo” gamble.
Im cashing out!

5 Likes

If y’all want to keep this going just to vent have fun, but if you want to end it here and feel good about yourselves and possibly losing a bit of your fun budget to some dodgy business, I can tell you all about old Dreds minority stake in Juicero to lift everyones spirits.

2 Likes

Did you guys know Andrew is secretly a Juggalo? I think he is @b264 personally.

20 Likes

Your “corona stache” betrays you.

1 Like

Dudee. Who’s the talented madman making these gifs. And how can I make them myself?

1 Like

Thanks, I hate it.

4 Likes

I had to ditch the pedo fuzz recently so not sure if my title is still valid.

2 Likes

I just found evidence that I might be Jason Potter. There’s definitely a connection, I have raptor parts in my garage.

13 Likes

Screenshot from 2020-04-30 23-52-21
Fashion

17 Likes

those of us who made our purchases more than 180 days ago don’t exactly have those convenient choices

5 Likes