Resurgent - 4WD Trampa carver.

Resurgent is a build I put together in my spare time for one of the local lads whose board sacrificed itself for skatan in a ball of flames, this is a new chapter for him and hes picked the name to represent that.

Specs
12S8P Samsung 30Q
Bluetooth Smart BMS
2 x Focbox Unity
4 x 6374 190kv motors
15T Motor, 60T wheel Pulleys
@IDEA motor mount kits
Custom skin and Frit by Apex Customs
@eBoosted DS Trampa carver enclosure
12S7A Charger

Photos

28 Likes

That looks fucking great, Lee. Your buddy must be well chuffed.

4 Likes

Awesome build Lee, I like the apex touches :ok_hand: And I would love to see some logs of this beast :love_you_gesture::partying_face:

2 Likes

Thanks guys!, cant wait to test ride this tomorrow. I think its going to be insane

3 Likes

Looks evil in a good way, lovely build!

2 Likes

Wow great job! I though you were never going to use the enclosure! It ended up great!

4 Likes

Alan my life is too hectic :joy: too many projects and a YouTube channel as well as a demanding day job - but we get there. This is a job where I’ve charged no labour so it was just done in bits and bobs around other stuff.

Enclosure is fantastic btw, really well made.

3 Likes

giphy

3 Likes

Good job making that many components fit :slight_smile:

What are you using for passing the phase and sensor cables through the enclosure, some kind of gasket?

3 Likes

Yes, it’s a 3D printed part I designed that’s bolted through

2 Likes

How did you get the two 6374 to feat on the mini truck without getting the hub pulley to eat on the motor mounts ?
If i had a spacer between my hub and the truck, i don’t get to bolt the axle

EDIT : this build looks amazing

3 Likes

Nice build mate! Top job! :+1:t2::+1:t2: If Apex only did the skin & frit, why do they watermark all the photos?

2 Likes

Apex is Lee’s new business name

Top job Lee, nice to see this one all buttoned up. I hope you build yourself a 4wd beasty now :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

I was a little sneaky. I removed the motor shaft c clips and butted the motor pulley up against the can. Effectively this gained me 3mm each side so 6mm total. Thank you, glad you like it bro.

@malJohann hey bro, like @glyphiks has said Apex is a new company of which I’m one of the directors, I did all the work and took the photos but I’m watermarking all my pics now as standard.

I went out and tried to film a video with this, it’s impossible to talk to a camera and ride this thing - it’s just so wild. I’ll try again tomorrow!

4 Likes

This thing is gnarly. Too much for me but i bet it’s a hell of a ride. Love the deck design too.

1 Like