Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Dont forget the bacon and beer to go with the chili fart

4 Likes

Oily Josh, do you live down the road from Harry Potter or what!

1 Like

He lives down the road from Wizzo the wizard. :smiley:

3 Likes

You’ve got a big stick

5 Likes

Nobody beats Andrew on the Xbox…nobody

2 Likes

Wow! how did you fit all the 8 wires between the 2 truckbolts? I tried the same but for me the sensor wires couldn’t fit between that gap (needed to have something to guid them outside the riser)

IDK lotta dead things on the road. Just today a car pulled out and I had to swerve into the path of some rat guts. :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

I had no problems with it.

Use the ver.1, it has a less sharp bend.

2 Likes

That looks clean as fuck

2 Likes

Thanks, i plan to have a silicone gasket seal behind it that is snug round the cables and keeps everything watertight. Wondering how much it would cost to get some made in aluminium or stainless steel.

2 Likes

maybe you lucky and @moon can help you with it… but no guarantee

1 Like

@longhairedboy could you add 2x like buttons? So we can like it twice if its so good as this one eheheheh

1 Like

I’m reposting it because I feel I should gets at least 50 likes for the hour it took my unskilled ass to make

6 Likes

Since you have access to noice tools, you could replace the axle for a stronger metal, maybe Titanium?

1 Like

Yea I might just do that. If not I figure some snippity snappity things are going to happen.

4 Likes

Anyone knows if Caliber axles are a whole solid axle? Wonder how am I gonna remove it haha

You’re talking about CensorUnity? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

More like it does a diyeboard truck on me and I face plant but yea, that too :ok_hand:

1 Like

@Kellag how did you get these? :joy:

3 Likes

I’ve got a guy​:eyes::joy: nice job btw

1 Like