Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

@Riako there is a cable Chanel integrated in the deck for the power supply to the esc box?
đŸ–Œ Pictures and nothing else!

1 Like

Yes,
“IntĂ©gration du cĂąblage Ă©lectrique dans le deck au pressage” --> “Integration of electrical wiring in the deck at pressing”

3 Likes

Thx! Is there also an information about which size of wires pressed in? 10awg 8awg?

1 Like

Nope, don’t know that ! Maybe will know, I’m sure he saw the deck alone, unmounted

All I have, translated by google, is this :

A deck modeled and designed by Overion in partnership with X’shape and Amadride, and hand-crafted by Master Shaper “Skully”:
Awesome futuristic design
Oversize dimensions: A much larger length than usual (developed greater than 110cm), and a foot width the largest in the world so far for a mountainboard deck (greater than 26cm)
Composition:
Ultimate version: Multi-ply sandwich made of wood, carbon and fiberglass, automotive grade varnish, different thicknesses to suit every customer.
Ultimate Pro version: Full carbon with high density foam core
*Integration of electrical wiring in the deck when pressing **
Pre-drilling for straps for all types of riders
Grip reinforced and expanded
Warranty 3 years delamination
Maximum weight of the rider in “high” version: 120kg
Interests: These decks have an intermediate flexibility between Trampa and MBS, with an ideal rebound at the end of the turn without any tangling; the full support of the heels and points on the deck allows to exert a total pressure in turn which generates an easy carver simply exceptional: it turns like skateboard or almost.
MBS F5 Straps delivered as standard

All informations here but french only, easy to translate however : https://www.overion.fr/produit/ultimate-overion/

1 Like

Having all that weight at the ends of the board does not seem like a very good idea to me.
This increases the rotational inertia, making an already heavy and difficult to turn board of this type, even more difficult.

2 Likes

That is a pretty sweet trail. Yous is lucky.
Where is it?

1 Like

it’s at the sacramento river between the keswick and shasta dams in northern california

7 Likes

Beautiful! What camera are you using btw? Footage looks really sharp, and the invisible selfie stick stitching is flawless!

1 Like

I’ve been to the shasta dam. My grandparents live in redding and my mom is from McCloud.

Always a shit ton of driftwood being pulled out of shasta lake.

What is love? Baby don’t hurt me 

10 Likes

@professor_shartsis I sent you my love and appreciation, please respond

@rusins thank you
 I hope you’ll understand that as owner of a photography company, the answer to your question is considered proprietary information.

2 Likes

i’ll bet it has a lens in it. You’re using one of those fancy cameras with a lens in it aren’t you
 sorry i ruined it for you.

5 Likes

good for aerial

3 Likes

I have seen a lot of videos on youtube with invisible selfie stick that was shot on Insta360 ONE X

Yeah, I know that camera does it, but the videos I’ve seen filmed on it don’t look nearly as good as that of @professor_shartsis. Will postpone buying one until whatever he’s using comes out :stuck_out_tongue: (In before I get called an idiot when it turns out that was what he was using lol)

That doesn’t look water-sealed to me :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Sexy build! Only thing I don’t like about it is the green edge when looking from the top :nauseated_face:

1 Like

It’s very lightly water-resistant and very, very heavily waterproofed. It’s designed so water can get inside the enclosure and, in theory, it’s fine. Of course, there’s this.

The last board I made I only had one water repair so far. I’m still trying to get down to the magic number of zero repairs – it just works.

1 Like

Also, there is foam window seal under the enclosure lip around the wires. You can see it on the front where it’s sticking out. It was too difficult to get it together the first time to go back and do it again without that sticking out.

1 Like

@magharees what is that?