Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Yeah, but I Gotta do race stuff in Lancaster. She can kinda skate. (And make her wear a helmet)

5 Likes

Soooooo, what you’re saying… is that you replaced me :sleepy: That’s fucked up man…

Words though @Arzamenable , good for you. I’m down to mob out to Lancaster too, debating racing or not as well. You wanna just rendezvous at my pad and mob together since I’m on the way…? I’m sure you’ll need a lil stretch break after a couple hours in the car coming up from SD. And I can take you 2 minutes down the street from my house to do a couple practice laps at the resavoir track I ride a couple times a week that I’ve been wanting you to check out. 1 hot lap takes about 4 minutes (1.87 miles of curvy and straight black top) and only about 2-3 minutes there and back from my pad on a board so not like you’d even need to get up here earlier than you’re planning to anyway. LMK

3 Likes

Finally !! I’m not the only one anymore.
Can’t wait to hear your feelings about this awesome deck.

1 Like

I have had it for a good while now. Top notch deck!

1 Like

I rode it for a year (and still do).
This is night and day compared to the Holypro.
Can’t wait to receive the Haero board deck to see if the few “issues” the Colab suffers are gone.

1 Like

Is this the Trampa Primo Striker?

3 Likes

Nope, this is an Un-Trampa from China :slight_smile:.

7 Likes

Just read an interview about the Haero Bro, sounds and looks awesome!

1 Like

Just picked up my set from UPS today. We should find another name than “the fake trampa from China” I remember top cloud called them the fakerstars back on Builders. Which i think is better than Chinese star.

3 Likes

Trompo fakestar

7 Likes

Currently I’m using UnTrampa :grinning:

3 Likes

I’m with you.

The Trompo Promo Strokers™

6 Likes

I’m gonna write TRAMPA on them with a sharpie, see if I get a letter :grinning:.

8 Likes

Let one of the kids do it. Or whomever has the worst handwriting

4 Likes

Put some heat sinks on them and double your chances

4 Likes

I love getting packages from Tracy @RipTideSports :smiley:

7 Likes

ya next time ( now that i know they are in Santa Barbara) I will have an excuse to go pick them up in person, place has one of the best vibes and people in the world. Heck the skate shops even hand write thank you on a receipt, great touch!

4 Likes

Yup, great town. Just don’t get lost in Isla Vista if you’re drunk and wearing a miniskirt.

2 Likes

lmao! first class i went to there the professor runs in late and says, " surfs to good guys, see yall out there, class is dismissed" that night was october 31st, one of the best nights of my life, and my first and only 2 story beer bong

5 Likes

Are those the same bolt pattern as superstars?

1 Like