Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

I don’t see why not.

So it’s kinda like peddle assist ?

Ive got a one speed beach cruiser/chopper I’d love to do this with

1 Like

I wouldn’t have any issue with a thread on that if you were using esk8 parts.

Or endless-sphere is another place for that, but I like this discourse forum platform better than the php platform powering ES.

2 Likes

Thanks guys, will do that tomorrow with some nice pictures, it’s a cheap way to electrify a bike if you have some parts laying around

@b264 I feel the same about the platform, looks really dated

@Skunk yeah, it’s made with being pedal assist, for now it’s just a button on the handle bars that turn the motor on or off, I did some simulations using the ebikes.ca trip simulator and it has potential for a ridiculously low consumption, like 3 Wh/km when you factor in regen

Take a look at Kepler threads, lots of good information

https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=86961

https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=84905

https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=96581

6 Likes

@whaddys Lanyards are safety devices, like helmets

1 Like

aww hell yeah, good call thanks @b264

1 Like

A fail safe incase one fails

1 Like

@Tampaesk8er looks like you’re gonna wanna find a different solution to keeping your phase wires from touching your motor =/

That was 2 yrs ago video 1st build, everything has been updated on that board to dual.

1 Like

What are those tyres?

3 Likes

Tiller’s 6x3

3 Likes

Hey Dexter, it would make sense to have the TB DD and the TB AT in a bundle. Is there somethin’ in the future to come?

@Kellag beasty tires… lol

@Mainflow Yeah we’ll have an TB DD AT bundle for them soon. Just doing some testing first.

4 Likes

Hey, is that the Mark one board B thingy MTB deck?

Did you just print the extensions designed for the Trampa and stick them to the deck? Does it need any modifications?

It looks like kind of, right? :sweat_smile:
It’s a cheap Chinese deck, can’t say that it’s the mark one as I didn’t bought it from them, but I guess it’s the same company which did produce it.
Yes i just printed the trampa carver extension and epoxied then to the deck. It’s not a perfect fit, but for me it is ok. You could file a bit of the concave of the deck to make it fit better, but I didn’t.

1 Like

Eskait lawnmower?

3 Likes

On a budget right now…so what else to do :joy:

2 Likes

Eskaite*

1 Like

Hype

2 Likes

@KfromtheBay
Are you a casual Metallica fan or more of a hardcore fan? My wife recently bought a Metallica t-shirt from Fashion nova. I asked her to name one Metallica song and you would think I asked her the atomic mass
of carbon. Curious to know the thoughts of those hardcore fans,
Knowing Metallica is becoming fashionable.

4 Likes

Yeah I guess it’s the problem with being that good and also enjoying to get paid for all the hard work they’ve done over the years. I’d say I’m somewhere in the middle. I don’t really nerd out on Metallica like some folks do. But my first concert was when I was 13 years old and a friend had an extra ticket. That was my introduction and I have been a fan since. Have been on the rail at shows and have driven to Las Vegas and San Diego to see them. :metal:

3 Likes