Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

no that is from don’t trip

1 Like

A heavy person is should not be able to break it, if he can it means there is hardly any safety factor built in.

4 Likes

me, @Juddymuddy and, @yelnats8j we riding and we were having fun at the very least. i hit a patch of rocks going about 20mph the board was shaken up pretty bad and it shorted and burnt 5 cells past saving. dropping the combined voltage past 1 volt between the 5 cells. so yeah.

1 Like

I live in Philly and Love park and the city hall area is a no skateboard zone. They legit will chase and yell at you to get off the board and walk it through there. I was not even moving just standing on my board on my phone and a security guard came sprinting from the other side of the park just to tell me to get off the board.

Everywhere else is fine though oddly enough.

6 Likes

Lol I can just imagine chilling there standing on your board, and you look up and some security guard comes charging up, huffing, shouting BRO GET OFF THE BOARD

And you’re just like… k… don’t you have better things to do :rofl:

3 Likes

Damn I need a hair cut and we need to get your board fixed, that shit way to slow.

5 Likes

love him or hate him he’s spitting straight facts right now. ifykyk

“my whole damn life has been worth it just for this moment”

1 Like

Thx mate!

I was wondering what would be a good choice for a fuse… Can you also recommend a socket that’ll fit those?

Would you fuse negative or positive side?

best

you solder the wires to the terminals of the fuse, normally the negative side. correct me if im wrong @b264

1 Like

I mean smth like this

https://www.mouser.at/ProductDetail/Littelfuse/0FHM0002LXN?qs=aGgfWYEhH7nkT9Q7EL7HhQ%3D%3D

@b264 would it be a fit?

Yeah like @Skunk said, I just solder them in, I epoxy the fuse to the inside of the enclosure somewhere and put it on the charge port negative.

Approximately double the max current you will charge at, and get a fuse with that rating. So if you will charge at 4A or less, a 7.5A 58V fuse is fine.

2 Likes
3 Likes

I want a stooge racing shirt it looks awesome

5 Likes

Are those the same wheels people were having issues with the core being really bad quality and slipping around the rubber?

I do not know. But Flipsky has had a decent reputation lately. I guess we will see :slight_smile:

@Mobutusan
That kebbek is sick! Nice find!!

1 Like

They look really identical to those

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m pretty stoked. I’d never seen the Kebbek deck before, but it feels solid as a brick shit house and the nose is angled up at 17°, like half an EVO, so the ride should be interesting. The Earthwing Mystery deck is what first caught my eye though. Never underestimate the motivation of parents to clear out their grown kids’ excess stuff from the garage.

2 Likes

Check out this article the half an evo will make a bit more sense :slight_smile:

Also if have have some time to kill watch this just cuz it’s awesome.

1 Like