Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Until there is a tiny, functional and affordable charge-only bms on the market, I will persist with balance charging.

And even if there was such a unicorn, I would probably still stick with balance charging.

Sure, it’s a lot more work, and I have to put in one more plug when I charge, but I trust it. I can’t say the same for any on board bms.

I have seen even the neptune fail.

1 Like

That’s a valid approach. The FlexiBMS is very promising. I’ve been testing one for a couple of months and have done dozens of charges on it. It worked flawlessly. Also, Simo is setting up some serious QC procedures. It’s only 12S though, unfortunately.

1 Like

The flexi is promising. I have one of the prototypes sitting here, but have been very much put off by the idea of st links and flashing and all that shit. Its all way over my head. I have seen and appreciated all the hard work you have put into it tho :+1:

Balance charging is working really well for me, and I really don’t mind putting in the extra work and wiring for the peace of mind it provides.

1 Like

Nothing going on too much, stock lacroix with some wide six inch tires on it…

3 Likes

Who makes those tires or where can I purchase a set?

2 Likes

@ahrav was selling some, not sure it’s sold or not…

1 Like

6x3 got it thanks :call_me_hand:

ouch! Thats a really big chip, dude :confounded:

What hub and tires are those…I want…I want.

1 Like

I don’t have them but supposedly they are 6x3 6 shooters they look dope on those wide hangers and that deck is such a masterpiece

1 Like

@moon that’s the perfect cruiser for the boardwalks
Simplicity beautifully done

1 Like

Thank you. Only rode it around the block since I need to fix somethings

Would be nice if I had boardwalks :joy:

1 Like

Well the way your making stuff these days I’m sure you’ll have a vacation house at the beach :sunglasses: or the coast lol

1 Like

Haha thanks.

If anyone wondering the standing platform is 8cm away from the ground

2 Likes

I’m almost done with my boardwalk cruiser just waiting on some flat red engine paint I’ll post soon

1 Like

Yeah I took a really shitty picture and uploaded it here since I was eager to ride :joy:

1 Like

Where can I find a rig like that? That solder joint though…

almost everywhere

4 Likes

Thx…first time I’ve seen these…add to cart!!!

1 Like

Ah the bearing seal trolls got to yours as well.

Gotta leave a pile of turmeric to ward them off

8 Likes