🖼 Reply to “Pictures and nothing else” thread 2024

Will they fit boardnamics gear drive?
@Boardnamics

1 Like

Man, looked them up because it’s such a good form factor but that price. Wonder if a group buy could get a discount

4 Likes

@Pecos yo what happened??

My kid and i were out skating bombing hills. He just learned how to tuck and stay forward on the board so he’s all excited about trying out his new skills. He had to run out some wobbles and the board took a good banging but the 1/16 abs couldn’t take it. Cracked and split all over by the time we noticed. I have some much sturdier abs (1/8) on the way to make a new one.

I knew the enclosure was pretty weak so not a big deal. It was too shallow anyway so im going to make a new one tomorrow and tape will hold it together if he wants to skate today. I should snap another pic for the shitty diy thread :rofl:

2 Likes

Good question. What bolt pattern does the Boardnamics gear drive have?

Damn dude, this thing is so simple and clean. I really like it.

1 Like

its a @skyart custom. I don’t like the noise of an open gear so he did a belt drive. I think its a first for BRPs. Its smooth and quiet.

5 Likes

How thick are thise motor mount plates?

1 Like

one of the local guys have been running a track pack with brp’s and belts for a long time (James Titus)

6 Likes

i was looking for a printable version of this but i won’t need to lower it until i swap to a single stack battery

The license plate is awesome.

1 Like

What’s with poch 2? You gout a sled team happening? Woof powa?

3 Likes

How many woof-hours of capacity does he have there?
I have a few watt-meowers myself

5 Likes

I’ve got twice as many as you do.
Gives me twice the purr-formance

6 Likes

That’s CATegory 2 power

3 Likes

I’m awaiting your initial thoughts and some after riding.:joy:

2 Likes

You are a little behind on my build thread, aren’t you? :laughing: By now I managed to get them tuned mostly.

I started working on fitting these here:

They ride awesome. I have them setup in a way that they lean a lot, but if I lean in they also turn a lot. The amount of lean is monstrous. Probably even harder turn than channels. More reactive than channels. And much much more stable than channels.

They became my favourite trucks immediately during the first ride. And now that I have them tweaked in they feel even more incredible.

You absolutely need to try a set of these!!! Also read through my build thread if you want to see what tweaks I did.

4 Likes

This is a separate threads for discussing any of the pictures in the other one. That thread is purely pictures, any discussion about them is over here, it keeps the other one dense and clean. Do you mind deleting those messages? No hard feelings obviously, we all do it once

1 Like

@E.Hands

2 Likes

@E.Hands they are Qind 200x75mm tires. I’m selling 4ea in a post.

1 Like