Redember 44 enclosure

I have a Redember 44 coming my way, and need to find the best enclosure for it. Probably 12s5P and at least one unity, maybe 2 for 4wd. Either way want to max out the space. I hear @BigBen is working on one, and @Psychotiller or @longhairedboy or @mmaner what would you point me to ?

Thanks for help!

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure @Psychotiller had and extended wedge for the 44. @BigBen is in the process of making a mold last I heard.

4 Likes

The board is on the bench now and I’m making the mould over the next week!

10 Likes

I am also looking for an enclosure, but for a different board. If @BigBen was making the enclosure I needed, I would wait. From what I have seen in the pictures and reviews, his work is superb. Good luck!

2 Likes

Which board are you looking at using?

1 Like

Yeah, need like 20 of those… :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

As someone who has owned a tiller enclosure and one of Ben’s enclosure, I can confidently say @bigben’s are next level.

The tiller enclosure was good, it felt like a solidly reinforced piece of plastic. I could “twist” bend it with my hands easily though. There were imperfect edges and minor blemishes.

Ben’s enclosure felt like I was holding a piece of art. It’s sleek and smooth yet oddly rigid. It has a tiny amount of flex. It was in mint condition. I shed a tear for every hole I had to drill in it.

You should be able to tell who’s enclosure is which based off my review :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

Invisible fat man sitting on the enclosure, don’t trick me

6 Likes

Kind words. Worth mentioning I think though that the tiller enclosure isn’t made specifically for that deck is it?

1 Like

I don’t think it can be?

No that’s true and also something I forgot to mention in my post. Enclosures should be custom tailored to decks. The one I bought was just a generic one that didn’t have any named deck associated with it in the description. Silly now that I think about it.

3 Likes

I’m looking forward to the 44 enclosure from @BigBen. hint, hint :grin:

3 Likes

@BigBen Jamie has finished my Redember 44 so checking in with you on enclosures. I guess it has to go to @Sender next for skinning so trying to figure out timing lol. Thanks!

3 Likes

Hell yeah!

I have a group of 44/xapham enclosures on order as well.

As well as a group of 44s and Xaphams for akinning…

2 Likes

In the next 7 days I should have something to show…

5 Likes

Crap, just when I though I am done building new boards.

2 Likes

Guys I’d love to get my hands on an enclosure which could accommodate 12s10p of 50E (3 rows, single layer on the edges, two in the middle. Unfortunately I don’t think anybody will be going for such a crazy setup so I’ll have to make it myself

1 Like

Looking for a builder that could make a custom one for you could be the move.

Haha I’ve considered using the 50E for some MAX range stuff.

It’s crazy how good of a battery you can make for the price of buying a mediocre one.

2 Likes