The Fallen Angel | Rayne Demonseed 42" | SR RKP | eBoosted enclosure | 6374 | Stormcore 60D XTLA | P42A

Hello Guys:
I just finished this build and I’m pretty happy with the results and specially with how good it looks and how massive it looks in person.

Part list:
Molicel 21700 P42A 12S4P
e-boosted enclosure
Stormcore 60D
Surfrodz RKP
Evolve wheels, tires and pulleys
Flipsky Vx1 remote
XTLA long mounts

According to Abrahamic religions fallen angels were led by Satan in a rebelión against God, as punishment they were expelled from Heaven and became demons. Fallen angels had intercorse with human women and gave existence to Giants (Demonseeds).

Some random build pictures:

XTLA mounts:

The eBoosted SS enclosure:

The on/off button to activate the Stormcore 60D

Nice demonseed shape:

Ultraboard:

The Evolve AT wheels and tires

The wheel pullies:

The battery capacity meter installed on the nose:

The battery build process:

The ESC:

The motors:

45 Likes

Those single-piece spacers on the axles are dope!

I was hoping to see a picture of the insides, because that enclosure must have a lot of empty space in it, no?

Also it really looks like your enclosure and metal plate are pinching the power button’s wires lol

Also also: no build name?

4 Likes

Doesn’t this get wheelbite? Looks really nice!

3 Likes

No wheelbite at all but you need install the C-clip extenders to move the trucks outwards, looks great that way

2 Likes

I’d love to hear more about these C-clip extenders

2 Likes

Just a fancy name for these chargeport and on/off button holders:

I know, I know the motor wire loom was incorrecrtly routed :sweat: it’s fixed now :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

nice job! :slight_smile:

question: what size evolve tires are those?

2 Likes

Looks like you moved your trucks mounting position forward on the board. I also ended up doing the same thing in order not to get wheel bite with the 100mm BOA’s. My build is waiting on your enclosure I ordered.GEDC0295 (640x427)

7 Likes

What’s your order number?

1 Like

Order number 2518

1 Like

Awesome build Alan! Have you had the chance to ride it? How is it?

1 Like

These are the 7"

1 Like

Tomorrow is the test ride

4 Likes

Looks great, Alan. Now I want a Demonseed (with your enclosure, of course) more than ever.

6 Likes

Brooooooooo.
You need a Demonseed.

4 Likes

@eBoosted Alan.
You are truly an artist.
Just drop dead gorgeous.

I love those mounts especially.

Is it your typical modus operandi to put the enclosure bolt inserts all the way through the deck?

I was so happy about how easy it was to not screw up the inserts on the Demonseed since the deck is soooo thick.

Also Alan.

Could you please comment on the inside height. On your 21700 battery did you have any room around if for padding?

Any chance a pack on a PCB that is a bit taller might fit?

Or would I be looking at major gasketing?

4 Likes

I call it The Fallen Angel, just updated the original thread.

According to Abrahamic religions fallen angels were led by Satan in a rebelión against God, as punishment they were expelled from Heaven and became demons. Fallen angels had intercorse with human women and gave existence to Giants (Demonseeds).

6 Likes

Shipping very soon, just need painting a detailing :slightly_smiling_face:

I really like the name. Congratulations on such a beautiful build and enclosure!

Are those C-clip extenders that you used to mount the charge port and to enhance the clearance for the wheels something that you are planning to sell or are you willing to share the design for it?

How wide are your Surfrodz?

I just received the Demonseed 42 deck and I am excited to build on such a large and comfortable platform.

1 Like

Did you connect your voltage meter to the battery output port (JST PH-2) on your Stormcore? Or just splice into the battery somewhere downstream?

1 Like