Raptor Parts [US]

I’ve got a couple more things to get rid of that are raptor related-

3 new 2.1 bms’s $35 / pc shipped in the US

Used raptor 2.1 deck with handles $75 shipped in the US

2x raptor 2.1 motors new. $50/pc shipped

4x 90 mm wheels $35 for the set shipped in the US.

4x 2amp 10a chargers $25 /pc shipped in the us.

2 Likes

This is indeed what this thread is for.

I’ll take a bms please!

also interested in BMS. is it a 80A 10s?

pretty sure the bms is a charge only bms. however it monitors cells during discharging directly from the battery and can trigger a switch when low voltage hits

hm, i havent heard of such a setup, where can I read about this?

Not sure, my mate @elitejarcool pulled it apart and figured that out in pretty sure. not certain

i wonder if there is any advantage over a D140 (which is $22 + shipping)?

i think it’s mainly the undervoltage cutoff for each cell. d140 in charge only can’t do that

so it just lacks overcurrent and short protection?

in that case ill take one.

the raptor bms yes. I’m not sure how the integration works with an eswitch though

1 Like

True.
I really wonder why the VESC cant so this (monitor cell voltages instead of overall voltage only)

1 Like

because it doesn’t have an inbuilt bms. It only receives the full voltage. We need a bms that can monitor cells, however have the discharge straight from the battery. But when the bms detects a faulty cell, it opens an eswitch (which can take alot more current)

yeah, but it already has all the parts to control current. some even have a switch. just reading the cell voltages and cutting off if one falls below a set threshold sounds like just adding 12 extra pins etc.

1 Like

Give it some time. Flexibms is something that is coming up

2 Likes

this would definitely make sense… :joy:

1 Like

Hey Bara,

This is Enigmacpl03 from the DIY forums. Thanks for all of your help BTW. I would be interested in the deck if possible. I just migrated over so can you PM me on it when you can.

If the 2.1 deck is still avail, and the bms, I’ll takem off your hands.

Hi,

Interested in knowing if these are the 2.1 motors - aka the hardest to take off Hubs.
and have they been tested. Can you PM me with photos/answers?

Id like:

2x raptor 2.1 motors new. $50/pc shipped
4x 90 mm wheels $35 for the set shipped in the US.

Do you still have the deck?