Raptor owners scavenge grounds

What anti spark did you replace it with? I am looking for one that will fit inside the box.

This one: 180A antispark switch – ElectricBoardSolutions

1 Like

Hey There

Have you tried checking the values which you put in while programming your FOCBOXes? As per my experience, I have this issue with some of the boards which I have to fix manually. If you want I can help you with the programming.

Oh carl! The greatest Enertion employee there ever was. Good to hear from you man. You helped me a few times in the past.

Which issue are you talking about? I never programmed or touched the focboxes since I received my Raptor. Still out of the box settings. I should have had?

Sorry for the delayed response, I was out of the scene lately. Have you got your issue fixed already?

2 Likes
1 Like

Thanks Bill. Got a bunch of second hand motors, mostly just have failed sensors. Located Brisbane Australia and am sick of looking at them. Honestly trying to polish those turds of boards killed my enthusiasm for this sport for years.

6 Likes

Yea I’m confused why mine is still holding up after 5 years. Lucky batch I guess.

Yep, antispark replaced.

1 Like

I have the Deck only

1 Like

I have a raptor 2 decks and trucks/wheels/hubs

2 Likes

Awesome

1 Like

I do

1 Like

@Rhythm :arrow_up: Depending on where you are located we can help :call_me_hand:

Hey y’all. I have a raptor to part out. Nothing wrong with it. I’ll keep the focers only, you can have the rest. Hmu if you need anything and photos.

2 Likes

Dear Illustrator. I am interested in your skateboard. please contact me by email swkbrun@hotmail.com

Do you still have it? where do you live how do you ship item? Can I propose a trade?

1 Like

Dang. That’s raising the dead right there.

1 Like

Hello everyone
Down anyone have any raptor
2 parts and sleeves ?

1 Like

What you need?