Raptor 1, decks, esc’s, soldering irons for sale.

More stuff to clear out.
Ships from the UK

Old Landyachtz evo, bigger than the current one with double stacked enclosure(I’ll trim before sending) sold

Old Landyachtz switchblade 40 £70

Aileron 121c carbon deck £75

Fiddled with prototype Hummie type deck. Bit of a mess but could be a great ride with a bit of work. Had the cavity enlarged and a single carbon and epoxy layer stuck roughly under. Sold

Real dirt atb board Sold

Prototype un drilled atb deck Sold

New zenit marble deck available with enclosure £200

Raptor 1 with cells removed. All original escs, motors, wheels, etc. Own a piece of history £300

Burning hot simple soldering iron £8

Hakko solder station £80

Working Escape esc with dead one for spares/heat sink etc. Spare believed to be un repairable. Gone

All priced without shipping or absorbing fees.

15 Likes

Genuinely curious, what does this mean? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

It probably means add PayPal fees. It’s a loophole around the “Don’t ask for Friends and Family payments” thing. Just ask them to pay the fees. If they send it fee-free, then they need not cover them :rofl: But you didn’t ask them to send it fee-free :wink:

(or substitute Paypal for other company name)

5 Likes

@b264 got it.
If something is a tenner and wants to pay by goods and services and I ship it to America. I’ll probably end up with £2.37 after I pay the fees on the shipping money.

4 Likes

So many good deals guys :star_struck:

1 Like

Prices dropped too!

3 Likes

Anyone wanna split some uk shipping cost to the usa. I want that Prototype un drilled atb deck £15

1 Like

Then I’m stealing this wording. I think it’s great :grin:
GLWS Ben! Guys that aileron is a steal. It’s a 250euro board shipped to Europe!
I hope you did get to ride it a bit Ben :pray:

2 Likes

A little, but it was too little for me. And the kids weren’t interested. Spoilt bastards.

3 Likes

:sob:
Sorry!

1 Like

Both mountain boards sold bring back the 80s boyz

3 Likes

big enough to fit a 2170 or even molicell 12S4P?

1 Like

is this pre 2012? I have a 2011 evo

1 Like

I was Eyeing that but I have too many drop throughs

1 Like

It’s similar to the flytrap. Oooold. Can get a massive battery in the Hummie proto. Enclosure is the sticky point. :joy:

1 Like

If you end up not liking that multi-colored deck, let me have it :grin:

1 Like

If my paycheck comes in and some of this stuff is still here… You’ll be hearing from me :wink:

Glws!

2 Likes

Still some stuff left, Raptor 1, switchblade 40, 121c, escapes, zenit marble and soldering irons.

2 Likes

Switchblade reserved.

2 Likes

"Fiddled with prototype Hummie "

Kinky

5 Likes