Rally Bro - A Yeahthatperson Build

I took mine through a couple rock gardens this weekend, it was very nimble.

4 Likes

What do you mean yours???
Omgigies do show.

1 Like
3 Likes

No!!! Shit has been very durable so far and I’ve been super impressed!

So far, I’ve been able to ride a lot of the single track trails and make the tight switchbacks without a need to hop!!

2 Likes

Hot dang!!!

1 Like

The slalom dude…
So snappy

1 Like

@rafaelinmissouri you need to try a set of three links, I have a set on my hodge podge, BKB DUO non type R, with big tires and a flexy deck. When you lean they turn, its so nice to turn. They are stiff…non bushings to damp the ride, just to help return to center and suppress some wiggle. Its stable and I have to remember to not be overconfident, as the road hurts when you kiss it.

2 Likes

I really do…
Just so broke…

1 Like

I’ve been so impressed, if they continue to hold up like this, I’ll likely only ride this board. Is so agile and yet stable. The open gears sound just gets me hyped AF!

1 Like

@bboybowzer I mean not really the only board, but I can see it be coming primary

2 Likes

@DEEIF when we gonna see RainBro Dash.

4 Likes

Holy shit! Stooge AT tires!!! They thiccc!!!

9 Likes

of everything here, those do not look like they will hold up at all :rofl:

1 Like

They feel quality, and tough. But will see how they do! :rofl::blush:

1 Like

They look like a lot of fun in the mud

2 Likes

I’m expecting them to be fun in mud and off-road trails. Just waiting on rain to stop :sob:

2 Likes

7 Likes

How the heck are open gears working in that kind of environment? (very cool)

5 Likes

at this point, you’re asking a magician to expose their tricks. I salute Chris :saluting_face:

Plot twist, those tracks aren’t kicked up by the wheels, it’s mulch that’s been pulverized by the drivetrain

2 Likes