R.E.D. Initiative 2021 - Ride.Every.Day

Rather go the disappearing penis thing, like the selfie sticks that don’t show in videos. Aint nobody on here need to see that thing, Snapchat @SeanHacker maybe if you can’t keep it under control.

3 Likes

He can’t… proven…

1 Like

I did this today after waking up to my phone and expensive computer keyboard sitting in a pool of cat piss. I don’t own any cats…

7 Likes

Skated 1200wh today and my feet are dead now.
Was so much fun bc of the empty streets, feels like the 80s to shred around.
…And ppl noticed me much better without traffic and they all looked like :flushed: :mask: :flushed: Is that allowed? hahahahaha

7 Likes

it appears to be unfuked…

2 Likes

Had a great day today. A lot of exploring my local area. found loads of paths and trails i never new about before and finding so many shortcuts and new places to ride.

Particularity proud of this

That is 109.7A at 38.1V or 4.17kW out of a 12s4p 30Q pack. New personal best for battery abuse, it must hate me.

And my second ride of the day, went a lot harder on the off-road bits.

couldn’t believe this when i checked the logs . . .

Must be sitting right on the upper limit of franks approved fun level.

8 Likes

tenor (20)

I have a boycrush on you rn, Q

11 Likes

you wait till i finish editing the video :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Made an Easter egg hunt through the woods for the sad bored neighborhood kids. Made the traffic flow one way to avoid crossing paths in close proximity.

5 Likes

Gave up on real editing cause alcohol so you can just have some ride clips instead.

And just for fun, some drifting

9 Likes

On the heels of my two stellar rides earlier this week, tonight was a shitshow from start to finish. Forgot to charge two of the battery packs so had to cut my ride short, chunked one of my Arctic wheels, and lost both sets of SoundSport somewhere along the way.

Crawled home, grabbed the Sexway and retraced my steps exactly, and found my headphones at least. But so full of fail. Makes the good rides all the better, though. I blame Andrew for this and also for global warming.

13 Likes

Decent little ride with @SeanHacker today.

I’ve got a backlog of RED Raw runs I need to upload too

6 Likes

Found a good hill today

EDIT: can anyone see these google videos? they never seem to work for me.

4 Likes

It’s not loading for me on mobile, but ones you’ve linked before have?

1 Like

Nope, didn’t load.

3 Likes

Loads for me :grin:

2 Likes

fucking google videos, seems so unreliable.

2 Likes

I didn’t get to watch the 3 you posted yesterday or the day before either. Shows like a video, acts like a picture

4 Likes

they are reliable if nothing else.

4 Likes

Look over your shoulder. We coming. Not quickly, but imminent.

7 Likes