R.E.D. Initiative 2021 - Ride.Every.Day

I did a quick run around the block the other night and finished in 7.5 mins. Felt fast and consistently quick. Can’t find telemetry.

I don’t remember doing the run pictured but it seems inconsistently really quick at times. 9 mins for whatever this was. Thank god for connectors bigger than XT60s.

7 Likes

Wtf?

225 Battery amps
417 Motor Amps
53 mph.

5 Likes

aww yeah. dual dual amps. quad amps.

3 Likes

Oh, now I remember. I chased a car.

Fuck social media, but it jogged my memory.

6 Likes

I was range-testing a skate earlier

23.9mi / 38.5km / 10S6P 30Q / dual 5065 200Kv / Magnum 78mm / 15T/33T / TB6 & VESC-X

41.1V down to 33.2V

6 Likes

Board pic or fake lmao

Just joshing you but gotta see what you made of those magnum dongs.

5 Likes

Changed it up and skated to the small town just South of here. Nice bike path about half the way, surrounded by orchards.

For some reason Relive isn’t logging my photos taken in the app. Super annoying.

5 Likes

For me it only logged a couple of the photos, I’d taken like 20 photos :expressionless:

This ride

There were even a bunch of Labels that popped up, those were all photos, and there were many more even than that

1 Like

My first “ride” since August 19th. Short trip to the garden. First ride with my upgraded Wowgo. New caliber baseplate instead of paris clone and new Riptide pivot cups

3 Likes

When I generate the videos on mine you can just select as many of the photos as you want?

1 Like

Friday ride, funniest moment was finding a guy in the middle of the woods on a bicycle looking for two kids who also were on bicycles without flashlights, thinking back I should have offered to help since I can cover way more ground on the board, didn’t even occur to me at the time

6 Likes

2 Likes

Got my neighbor out on my circuit board for an evening run. It’s weird seeing my board being ridden. I’ve never seen it at that angle :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Double trouble. Thought we got pulled over by private security but they were just locking up public bathrooms for the night lol. Flashy lights on behind us and everything

6 Likes

@Venom121212
Got some nice underglow what u rocking under therr?

Just got back from a fun ride…longer range abd mostly higher speed… Most of the raod were nice n smooth and wasn’t slowing anyone down with single lane roads! 16mi and half a battery left!

5 Likes

@ricco’s original TTL system. I’m very happy with it. Ties in to uart data and accelerometers for some cool effects.

5 Likes

Had an ESC die the moment I rolled over some rough railroad tracks on 78mm Magnum wheels.

Evidence was logged.

Was just riding around carrying my dog watching all the BLM protesting and marching and generally enjoying the beautiful day. Limped home on one motor. Curiously, after pulling the loopkey out and reinserting it once I got home, the skate works fine :thinking:

One suspicion is that maybe a UART plug wiggled on the hard jarring and caused the ESC MCU to lock up? I should have tried pulling the loopkey on the roadway. metr on the 'droid was also jammed up and required a restart which did not reconnect until after powercycling the skate. Live and learn.

2 Likes

This could be, I think I had this issue once before but it went on unidentified and I switched remotes

1 Like

I needed this ride…

Milage is all weird today…

2 Likes

Had to run an errand, went way out into the 'burbs
32.4mi / 52km

Hit the big four zero miles per hour apparently (64.36km/h)

I didn’t notice, but I typically don’t cross over into the forties territory very often

4 Likes