Prototipo with battery! Just needs drivetrain

[US] San Diego 92127

Prototipo deck with battery and enclosure
Battery pack is brand new. 12s8p VTC6 high discharge cells. Cells sitting at 3.44v balanced. Has a smart bms. $1000.00 firm without unity. Add 200$ for unity. Enclosure is in a1 condition and comes with a gasket for it.
$1200.00 with unity, $1000.00 without (USD)

6 Likes

Damn thats lovely. If you got it in a couple weeks ill take it lol. But i know itll be gone before that

4 Likes

It’s not really moving haha, battery alone was 800, this is a steal

1 Like

Bump

3 Likes

Any chance you’ll part out deck and enclosure only? I’m guessing not, but wanted to ask anyway :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

Hey. Is it still available?

I have a complete stock prototipo for sale of your interested I’m based out of nyc

1 Like

Protos are kinda getting hard to move honestly I been trying to sell my stock Proto for a while now to no avail and it works great😂I just don’t use it anymore

2 Likes

If you ever decide to part out, I’ll be first in line for deck and enclosure :grimacing::wave:

1 Like

In all fairness, I asked him if he’d be willing to part out deck+enclosure like a few minutes after he posted it originally. I wouldn’t even be surprised if I wasn’t the first to pm him lol

1 Like

Someone buy this for $1200 buy my drive train complete for $400 and get a complete Proto for $1600 and a little bit of time common🫣 US WTS Matrix 2 Complete Drivetrain

4 Likes

This is absolutely a shockingly good deal, I won’t deny that for a moment, buuuuut I think anybody buying a prototipo is buying it to kinda make their dream build (probably one not using a unity and VTC6 cells) i think that for %99 of potential buyers aren’t looking to be buying a pre built proto, they’d be buying a prototipo deck and enclosure for a grand that just so happens to come with a battery they might use.

1 Like

Well guys it’s technically sold haha, I’ve had about 10 people message me on it and vtc6 cells are amazing but not todays standard of p42a

1 Like

just out of curiosity what kind of gasket were you planning on running to make the enclosure fit the deck?

1 Like

I’m glad you were able to sell it! It really was a great price for a great setup!

Amazon has a ton of neophrene rubber gaskets that are half an inch

4 Likes

I just so happen to have a drivetrain from a dss50+ for sale.

1 Like

Is this still for sale?

1 Like