Prototipo DSS50 + spare Prototipo deck FOR SALE!

I got a Prototipo DSS50 and a spare Prototipo deck for sale as a package deal only…
a bunch of spare parts and the metal trucks(BNIB) - She’s on evolve tires - took out the bluetooth receiver was about to switch to the VX-1 but COVID hit so I really don’t ride as much… been working from home… local sale to Tri-state area only!!!
NO SHIPPING!!! $2000 takes everything AS IS… Stay Safe!!!

It’s the Prototipo that made the Warriors Path Run in under 12 parsecs = 24 hours!!!
Will post pics soon

8 Likes
1 Like

Tri-state area

There are 48 CONUS states lol. Can you be more specific?

3 Likes

Probably New York City metropolitan area unless otherwise specified, but IDK :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Any pictures?

4 Likes

In-thread pictures are required for sales threads

4 Likes

I would be careful if I lived in the tri-state area, Doofenshmirtz seems like s pretty dangerous guy.

4 Likes

Man this one is tempting he’s right by me too. I don’t need four protos tho… or do I?

1 Like

The above is the Spare Deck

The plastic truck is cracked but I have TWO Metal ones (BNIB) as replacements…
I think I have another set of evolve tires and plenty of inner tubes as well… I’ll add these into the deal if I can find them… The red clips on the trucks are the 3D printed light holders and the deck has the 3D printed concave (wedge) inserts…

Yes I’m in NYC… Enjoy & Stay Safe…

4 Likes

Are you the same boostedo as in the NYC telegram? What’s good bro it’s me, @grandmastergoku

1 Like

There is only one!!! :laughing: :joy: :rofl: :wink:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bmk5ZIUAb2Z

1 Like

I think we took an uber during the Warrior’s Path Ride due to Canadian Issues… :grimacing:

1 Like

yup that was me lol - damn kaly bois and their 8amp chargers

1 Like

8 amp pshhh , join the double digits charging club

hey hey I have two double digit chargers now they’re even adjustable

1 Like

That no shipping is killing it for me.

Still available?

Yes Sir…

I’m gonna head down to my basement to see if I can find the box she came in… Not sure if I still have it… :thinking:

1 Like

3 Likes