Proto Evo | 12s8p | Unity | MBS Trucks

So I basically was able to snag a rare prototipo dss60 stock build and thought of revamping It from the ground up!
Gear:
Unity
12s8p p42 molicell
Metr pro
Hoyt puck remote
Mbs oil slicks

I got inspired by the wood finish on my drumset and decided to stain the wood similar to the color of my drumset. I used a transfer sticker to keep the logo of lacroix on top.

18 Likes

Really nice build you have there. Battery should be enough for intercontinental commuting.

I’ve seen these several times and I’m always intrigued about it; besides nickel, fish paper, kapton tape and cables, what is that with those white stripes marked on the picture?..

2 Likes

That’s called strapping Tape. Its super strong.

7 Likes

Good job fitting a lot of tech into a tiny enclosure. Very clean.

1 Like

Ya it looks pretty nice and it’s very strong. You’d find it as “fiber tape” or “reinforced fiber tape” or something like that.

It has extremely high tensile strength along the length of it which makes it great for wrapping things tightly as it doesn’t stretch.

5 Likes

Also credit goes to @GJF1 on this build for the tech work!

4 Likes

Really nice build! Riding a prototipo is on my list, this makes me want that even more :muscle:

2 Likes

noice - what kinda gasket you running?

Gasket? Sorry I’m a noob what’s that ahaha

all good - what kind of spacer or rubber piece did you put between the deck and enclosure? you can’t fit all that battery without some kind of spacer no?

Ah yes It has a foam spacer around enclosure

1 Like