[WTS] [EU/DK] Drive train (355EUR) and 10S6P (205EUR)

Hey everyone!

Click the drop down menu’s for more information :slight_smile:

Drive train - 355EUR + shipping & paypal fees

PRICE: 355EUR + shipping & paypal fees

Retail price about 525EUR if not more.

Probably used for maximum 300km.
I recently just did maintenance on the gear drives. New loctite and new grease. Haven’t ridden the drives since, but they seem to be working perfectly.

First when I got the gear drives, I had a lot of trouble with the gear hitting the gear box. I think I finally managed to fix it when I got a new box. I’ve probably done max 50km with the new gear boxes and it seems very promising.

Motors got some marks after my Unity decided to do full throttle and I had to run off. The board ran into a curb, and I believe that’s when the motors got hit. They still work fine though :slight_smile: Nothing is moving as far as I’m able to tell.

Here’s what you’ll be getting.

• TB218 Trucks with Caliber II 50 degree baseplates (TB218 stock baseplates also included)
  • 2x 6374 190kv motors from Eskating.EU
  • Nano gear drive from 3DServisas (14/36)
  • Nano gear drive adapter for KEGEL and ABEC core wheels.
  • LOTS of risers and a cable riser
  • Riptide Krank Canon 87A bushings
  • Riptide Pivot Cups 96A
  • TB218 Stock bushings + 1x flat washer
  • A bit of silent 3DServisas grease
  • Lots of crappy screws and parts for the gear drive

I’m also open to offers, so feel free to hit me up :slight_smile:

Questions are more than welcome.

Battery - 205EUR + shipping & paypal fees

PRICE: 205EUR + shipping & paypal fees

Battery was built by me in November 2018 and has been stored at 35V the last 4 months or so. Charged it fully a few days ago and now it’s at 37,5V after a 20km ride.
I honestly got no idea how many cycles the battery has, but a safe guess would be 20-30 (to 42V).

It’s 310mm X 150mm X 51mm plus an external BMS.

Here’s what you’ll be getting:

• 10S6P 30Q battery with D140 BMS
  • 42V 4A charger
  • Voltage checker display
  • Charge port

Here are some build photos:

Questions and offers are very welcome :slight_smile:

Old post

Hi everyone!

I’m selling my beloved DIY board.

I kinda hate to do it, as I’ve learned so much from building this board, put so much hard work and tears in it and I’m somewhat emotionally connected to it, but I’m not using it enough… It’s laying on the shelf and it needs to get the rides it deserves :blush:

Here are the specs and all that’s included :slight_smile: These prices are NOT the retail cost, just what I thought they were worth. Spoiler alert, prices are lower than retail :slight_smile:

PERFORMANCE

• Speed: 46-37 km/h
  • Range: 30-40km from my experience (33,5V cutoff)

HISTORY & CONDITION & DESCRIPTION

TLDR; Used for a max of 300km. See pictures

I got the first parts back in March 2018 and worked on it on/off until August 2019. That’s when the version you see right now was finished.

Battery was built by me in November 2018 and has been stored at 35V the last 4 months or so. Charged it fully a few days ago and now it’s at 37,5V after a 20km ride.
I honestly got no idea how many cycles the battery has, but a safe guess would be 20-30 (to 42V).

I’ve had quite a lot of trouble with the gear hitting the gear box, but I think I finally managed to get it perfect when I got a new box. I’ve probably done max 50km with the new box and it worked very nicely.

Yesterday I cleaned the board completely and did maintenance on the gear drives (New loctite and new grease). Haven’t taken it out on a ride since, but works great on bench. Seems promising IMO.

Motors got some marks after my Unity decided to do full throttle and I had to run off. The board ran into a curb, and I believe that’s when the motors got hit. They still work fine though :slight_smile: Nothing is moving as far as I’m able to tell.

ATTENTION. That bug has since been fixed. It was an issue with METR and Unity. I’ve updated firmware to the newest available for both Unity and METR and haven’t had the bug again (20km).

The board has got some pretty sexy LEDS on the side, that has been epoxyed into the deck. You probably won’t get girls by having them, but they look cool in group rides and when riding at night :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Front light is also a pretty bright one. Twice as bright as old Shredlights as I’m able to tell (real life). It’s possible to adjust the brightness inside the enclosure with a screw driver. It’s connected to a step down converter. I wanted to add a potentiometer outside of the enclosure, but never got it done. Maybe you can add that :slight_smile:

I’ve also made it possible to add a 12V rear light, but never got it done as I couldn’t find a good rear light. Maybe you can also do that :slight_smile:

Deck has got a small burn mark from when I had single drive with different motor, that was hitting the deck when turning really sharp. I’ve since added (too many) risers to avoid the issue.

Yes, there are a lot of risers, but IMO the board still rides really good. Should also mention I’ve never really ridden a board without any risers :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

There is also a problem with one of the hall sensors that won’t detect, but the board still runs absolutely fine :slight_smile:

I honestly got no idea how far the board has gone in total, but my guess with the current parts would be 300 km max. In total the battery has probably been used for max 500km.

One thing I can say for sure though, is that none of the parts has been used for more than 1000 km (actually maybe baseplates has). Probably way less, but just to be on the safe side.

BATTERY

The battery was built by me. It’s built with WAY TO MUCH nickel than you’d normally use, but that just gives the option to pull more amps. I’ve ran the board with 80A max on the battery. Charge wires are 16AWG, so you can probably bump up charging to 7A :slight_smile:

I’d say the battery is built pretty well.

• Fish paper on positive side cell
  • Fish paper between P-groups
  • Fish paper between cells and balance wires
  • Tabs for balance wires
  • Corners have been cut off the nickel.

Questions about the battery are very much welcome :slight_smile:

IMPORTANT

By purchasing this board, you accept, that I’m not able to offer any kind of warranty.

You’re buying the board as it is right now, so if anything breaks down you’re responsible. Also if it happens after only 20km…

I can’t be responsible if the battery and/or board goes on fire, but I’d say the battery is built pretty well. I only recommend to charge the board while you’re next to it.

I’m not responsible if anything bad happens under shipping, but I will help to sort it out!

PRICE

1250EUR + 3,9% Paypal fees = 1290 EUR including free shipping to most European countries. Send me a message and I’ll check if shipping is free :slight_smile:

Payment will be done in DKK (Danish kroner) via Paypal G&S. Fees are included in the price :slight_smile:

Offers are also welcome, however I feel like price is pretty fair :slight_smile:

If you had to build a similar board today, my guess would be about 1900 EUR. It may seem like a lot for that board, but shipping and taxes add up… Not to mention the actual retail prices.

FINAL PRICE: 1290 EUR = 9650DKK

So yea, thanks a lot for reading till the end :slight_smile:

If you got any questions, feel more than free to ask. ANYTHING :slight_smile:

Also, I’ve tried my best to mention everything, but I have most likely missed something. Please inform me, if anyone knows I missed something :slight_smile:

Dates might not also be 100% accurate, but again, I’ve tried my best :slight_smile:

Now for pictures and videos :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44XSGevGSZQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o97DkZOvO1w

14 Likes

Now thats what i call a sales thread. Could’ve easily be just a build thread.

GLWS

9 Likes

Nice build for good price

If you part out though … :wink: :wink:

2 Likes

Also, enclosure edges have decided to crack… I think the seal is still pretty good. At least it looks pretty well sealed in the rubber from compression mark.

1 Like

Yup, agreed. One of the best sales threads I’ve seen here.

8 Likes

What firmware were you using on the Unity and metr when this happened?

1 Like

I was running 23.45. Now it’s running 23.46.

You can read more about it here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I see, glad to see it being fixed. I run the external module, but I still wanted to make sure this will not happen to me. Where do I get the 23.46 FW? I can only find up to 23.44 in my focbox UI.

3 Likes

You have to download the latest version of Focbox UI. It’s version 1.5, but it’s named FocBox UI 1.4 on the desktop lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You can download it here
https://github.com/EnertionBoards/FOCBOX_UI/blob/FOCBOX_UI/windows_build/FOCBOX_UI.zip

1 Like

Incredibly detailed thread and great build mate.
Hats off and kudos for you.
Good luck with the sale bro

2 Likes

Bump

No one is even gonna give an offer? :sweat_smile: I know it’s not a masterpiece, but is it really that bad? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Board is basically already packed, so can ship within 2 days. Will be shipped with UPS.

Hit me up :slight_smile:

4 Likes

ill-give-you-about-tree-fiddy-diylol-com-ncg-coin-48728751__01

1 Like

Part it out. Completes sell better as an evo build or emtb build it seems.

2 Likes

If you do part it out I would take a few things for sure.

EDIT: not saying you should, given I know you’d much rather sell it as a complete, but if you did…

3 Likes

Same.

I would be in for one of the remotes maybe and some grease. But lets not rush things :slight_smile:

1 Like

That or at very good price, it seems like

Only downside if I decide to part out is, I’ll most likely end up having stuff left that’s basically useless unless it was used with the current setup

However I could most likely part out of I got dibs on everything. Tried making some groups. Prices exclude shipping and paypal fees. Again, offers are also very welcome, but still feel like prices are pretty fair :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Feel free to hit me up if anyone is interested.

@Halbj613
@RobinRubin
@xsynatic
@ahrav

3 Likes

Dibs on the gear drives and metr and the extra kegel adapters…

2 Likes

Looks good. Good luck.

Voltures where are you?

1 Like

Thanks a lot and thanks for pushing the idea into a reality :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m located in Denmark, Copenhagen.

@DEEIF here is your unity get itttttt

1 Like