[Poll] What wheels do you ride?

So i am wandering what do most of you like the most as wheels? What is your favorite?
Seems like there is a mountainboard hype going on.
My first build was thane but my legs couldn’t handle it anymore. They where completely numb when i arrived at work. Now with my pneumies i freaking love it and i don’t know why i did it in the first build. Screw range, i like my comfort :joy:

• Urathane ftw!
  • Pneumatics offcourse!
  • Wheels? What Wheels?

0 voters

Both.

9 Likes

Urethane but begging to change to pneumatics

London roads are just one big pothole

2 Likes

Needs another option involving someones dad. Multiple choice too, very few of us have one board now.

4 Likes

Same in Belgium. Yesterday i drove over a crack that would have been a disaster with my previous Wheels. I held my breath since i saw it to late but all was fine. Now the fear of cracks is vanished :joy:

1 Like

Then i will change it to favorite wheel choice

Airless wheels FTW

Corrected for you

2 Likes

Airless? Got a link maybe?

1 Like

Your mom

2 Likes

Offcourse :roll_eyes: Fantastic humour… Congrats

1 Like

Joe
5damon

I ride a unicycle

3 Likes

Well, urethane or pneumatic? Answer the question gosh

1 Like

Talk to my man @dickyho, he can get you a deal

They are a little on the heavy side, but they’re unstoppable. I pull stuff like these staples buried a full 2cm deep out of mine all the time on my way to work👍

But how do they feel compared to air? That’s the real question.

2 Likes

Never had air, so I can’t say. But pulling a staple out after getting to work on time had me pretty fired up​:+1::beer:

I’ll give you that one. But don’t ever ride quality pneumatics, it might make you question your sexuality :joy:

1 Like

I only ride urethane unicycles.

6 Likes

[Pole] what do you ride?

1 Like