[poll] Kegel Pulleys @ $19.99 + shipping

Firstly I don’t know if this is allowed to be posted here, but I want to gauge interest in a product that I might have available for sale in the near future: (pls delete if not allowed)

HTD-5M 36T Kegel Wheel Pulleys (15mm wide belts) (Bolt-On); I don’t have any pics yet (I will soon tho) but imagine they’re similar in looks and functionality to what @torqueboards or mboards have.

The package will include the wheel pulley, retainer washer and bolts to hold the pulley and retainer together.

Currently, I believe this will be the cheapest price on the market for a pulley that is shipped from the US. (correct me if I’m wrong).

I want to gauge interest at $19.99 per pulley + shipping (pls vote):

• I will buy Kegel pulleys at $19.99 / pulley + shipping (should be flat $6-7 for US, intl cheap but extra)
  • I think they should be cheaper
  • I’d gladly pay more
  • I’d like a 40T or 44T pulley
  • I’d like a 12mm wide option

0 voters

Thanks for your time. Any feedback will also be appreciated. Pics will come soon.

1 Like

I think as larger wheels enter the market (boa, tb110j then I think we need larger pulleys 40t or that area

1 Like

that’s fair and i anticipated this after speaking with a friend.

but looks like 40t or 44t would be the way to go for now, so i will explore options!

thank you

1 Like

I’d buy a set but would want 44t and bored for an integrated bearing support.

1 Like