Parting out my Trampa Pho3nix

I’m sad to disassemble everything but I really had too many boards and I don’t have time to ride them all, I was thinking in selling the complete board but as I’m located in Lima shipping is too expensive.

Kaly gear drives + rear Kaly hanger + trampa ultimate truck + Torqueboards 6380 motors. The gear drives have some scratches but it won’t affect the functionality and it rides amazing
US$ 700

Trampa Superstar Hubs (used)
Trampa Primo Alpha tires with inner tubes (brand new)
US$ 100

Trampa HolyPro 35" deck 16 ply (used)
It comes with battery capacity meter (used)
Nut inserts already installed
US$ 150

Shipping to USA would be between 40 and 100 depending on the weight and size of the parts

4 Likes

how many setups do you have now? lol

4 Likes

6 setups, it’s crazy.

The problem is that I want to keep building (seems that the addiction is more buildin
g than riding these days) it just doesn’t make sense to keep piling eboards :pensive:

7 Likes

Interested in selling just the primo alphas and tubes? I already have the superstars but with roadies and I need some AT tires.

Hey Alan, how much would be the deck and the front truck, or if you have the original hanger of the rear truck the complete set, and shipping to Brazil

Thanks

2 Likes

Is that a first or second gen Kaly gear?

1 Like

Man you have a full Workshop for tuning cars… there should be more than enough space for a wall of boards, no?

By the way, we don’t start counting boards below 10… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Totally feel this. Always. I haven’t really ridden since the DC event. Been deep into build mode.

3 Likes

Kinda interested in the deck with enclosure. Any idea if the matrix og trucks fit?

I feel you Alan. Building is half of the fun for some of us. Good stuff. Is gonna sell quickly.

It’s the 1st Gen with the straight gears

1 Like

I’ll send you the deck with a new new enclosure already bolted, just state if you want a single stack or a double stack.

Are the hubs and tires till available?

1 Like

Yes, they are still available.

So its the hubs, tires and innertubes for $100 right?

If so I’ll take them

1 Like

Pm me I’ll arrange the details asap

you looking to sell those TB6380s? :smirk:

1 Like

Hi Alan, are there still some parts for sale?

Yes, I could sell them, send me your best offer but shipping from Lima might be a deal breaker

1 Like