Fight me. I’m done here.

9 Likes

nice 50mph

1 Like

Grace us with links to parts and information on build

4 Likes

I owe the community that much. :call_me_hand:

I’m usually the quiet camera guy. Hello NYC ricks. @Kaly :wink:

I’ll detail the specs and Gucci bits on cleaning.

Out for a slower breath of fresh air.

2 Likes

I’ve been looking at in runners for a while now but the ratings are confusing. Very interested to find out more. Thanks for sharing!

GoPro is saying 48. Not amused with spotty sat coverage. Brb with answers. Btw, that’s tele from only 1 unity.

I heard that @Arzamenable logs everything in KPH and then edits it all to read MPH and the corresponding KPH after the fact.

True story.

Fight me.

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

Ahhh, fucking tinder in Mexico.

3 Likes

It is all over reddit. Really sick stuff.

Shut the front door. I’m just here to be cocky for 60 seconds because my empty love life and bank account demand it, and then move on to a builds I do more than just go straight on.

I hear there’s a lot of turns in skateboarding.

2 Likes

I also accidentally blipped the throttle after getting home. I was up stairs when it happened.

The fucking thing left 6shooter 2x6 tire marks on Carrera driver side door. I guess that’s a first for me too. #nopainnogain :roll_eyes:

Thanks a lot @Psychotiller

5 Likes

Pictures!!

1 Like

Nvm I think it just dented garage door. #winning

4 Likes

I bet that shit was loud.

Enough to pull an older millennial from his phone.

3 Likes

Is that blood on the floor?

1 Like

Ruroc helmet bullshit after I kicked it into the garage when my shockwaves wouldn’t pair.

1 Like

Would love to over hear you on the phone to any insurance company :smile:

1 Like

Holyshit! That’s faaasst!

I was convinced that your gearing ratio/motor poles was not set right. So I used google maps to calculate the distance of the route you took and was surprised that the distance of 5.7km checks out and so does the average speed.

2 Likes

I bet you’re a real penis on a few beers.

1 Like