OSRR - A High Performance Open Source Racing Remote for ESK8 - [LEGACY}

Thanks for the speedy reply. Do you recon it’ll be a this-year thing or a next-year thing? With the state of the world, I’d recon maybe next year

1 Like

This year. They are slaving away frantically

2 Likes

This year, I believe. I will be buying as well.

1 Like

Oh wow. thats great news. I was going to get one of the Maytech R2 or pucks but I’m so glad that I stumbled on this thread. Happy to wait for something this good

1 Like

If you need one in the meanwhile, cheap as shit mini remotes do the trick. Using two stock and two modded ATM.

3 Likes

Hmmmm Jed hisself on the DRI board of esmart guys…

4 Likes

Long since bounced iirc…

3 Likes

he’s still on the line-up card at the top of the post… batting ninth…

1 Like

I bet flipshite are already working on their ripoff janky version.

3 Likes

if flipshit get’s an oSSr before me I’m gunna be bitter, bitter as fukk and buy it from them…

yikes

did I just say that? it was meant to be a PM…

3 Likes

Don’t you dare…

2 Likes

I had a good perv at DRI designs it’s all premium components. Quality costs. But its worth it.

3 Likes

no doubt!!!

2 Likes

I am working with @torqueboards to develop their own remote, based on the 1.0 OSRR (now called FreeSK8 Remote) technologies.

That’s separate from my own remote offerings which will be available direct at www.DerelictRobot.com this summer.

@DerelictRobot any update on were these projects have gotten to and the differences?

6 Likes

Did they announced what they planned to sell it for? I remember the thumbwheel being the pricy part.
@DRI ?

1 Like

Someone please take my money

3 Likes

I wouldn’t hold them to it, but saw this a while back.

7 Likes

I paid $159 for the Photon and got ratshit, this is nothing

I’d take 20

14 Likes

Disappointing lack of wasted rickroll opportunity

7 Likes

You need to quit messaging my wife.

6 Likes