Opinions on Flipsky offroad setup

has anyone tried this not much can go wrong for that price

Truck snapping? :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Matrix clones. Santee if you’re reading this, me want :rofl:

5 Likes

as in you could then replace trucks out with real matrix and flipsky have shown to be a not bad company so far

only thing i see is only 3.5kw which is a bit low for offroad

1 Like

Just speculating but I bet they ride wonky as fuck due to that full piece rim. No way its precision milled so it’s probably not balanced well. Just my opinion

4 Likes

But I really don’t want to have my trucks snapping at 25 km/h somewhere… doesn’t matter if on-/off- road. So if you want to be on the safe side you would have to replace them from the beginning making the set more expensive… Just my opinion :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

these are not from flipsky they told me, they just resell these

2 Likes

Wtf have you been smoking? Also, 1650w motors have less than half the power of other more reputable motors…

6 Likes

is dickyho’s AT stuff legit ? maybe point op there ?
i have no clue, just saying

4 Likes

I know that the wheels, mounts and gears are.

2 Likes

what company are these

they sell the 6354 motors seperately even the 1650w ones so i guess the motors are theirs

also @glyphiks what do you mean they havent been good so far

1 Like

They did not want to share that info with me, but their esc’s are also not made by them.

They will setup a new factory to make more stuff themselves in the future they told me.

2 Likes

They sell unreliable products. Not a company I would ever buy from again.

Do some searching. Many people use their products without issue. Many people have issues. If you like a gamble then go for it. If you like reliable products and only having to buy once, pay a little more and go with reputable brands and products.

4 Likes