Opensourcing all my designs

Hi folks,

It’s been a while and an honor to be here.

A quick hello to all of you and hoping you’re all safe and keep shredding, inventing things, innovating like there is no tomorrow.

I just created this account on the forum to share with you something I started some weeks ago and that can be of some value for the community which is to release all my designs on thingiverse including the STEP files. I’ve spent a lot of time and dedication on them, tweaking every details years ago as I wanted them to be meeting my riders expectation.

Unfortunately, I’m no more able to spend as much time as I did the last 7 years with all the passion I’ve put into DIY ESK8 and now I’m more focused on riding in the limited time I have.

Voilà, cheers from Paris and stay tuned as I’ve plenty of files and unreleased projects that I will continue to share in the next days/weeks.

For the ones that want to follow my journey, I share some moments of my rider’s life on my instagram account

If you ever come to visit Paris when all this pandemic will be over, shoot me a PM - you know that I’ll be your host and we’ll have a blast together.

Here we go.

• My Signature Core Dual Motor Mounts - LHB LIMITED EDITION
  • Nosno Motor Mount
  • Matrix MBS Motor Mount
  • Ultimate/Infinity/Vertigo Spring Trampaboards Motor Mount
  • 32T SMART Series Kegel & Compatible wheel pulley - 15mm HTD5M
  • 32T CORE Series Kegel & Compatible wheel pulley - 15mm HTD5M
  • 32T SMART Series ABEC11 & Compatible wheel pulley - 15mm HTD5M
  • 35° angled risers compatible with MBS Matrix Trucks
  • 35° angled risers compatible with Trampaboards Spring Trucks
  • 66T SMART Series Trampa Superstar, Phatladz & MBS Rockstar wheel pulley - 15mm HTD5M
  • Risers with integrated motor routing Front/Rear

skate everything
Cédric / okp .

62 Likes

Wow, this is fantastic Cedric.
Thanks for this and hope to see you back in Paris again soon. :metal:

14 Likes

@okp this is legendary! Thanks for sharing the designs!

12 Likes

Oh man the legend himself.

12 Likes

Ever the community man Cédric

Thank you for everything you have done for this community bro. :star_struck:

15 Likes

Wow thanks so much for this, been following you for a long time. Happy riding!

6 Likes

thanks a lot for your kind words. I’m going to update my initial post and make it more readable / structured and build on that over time.

keep shredding esk8 fam.

I took the opportunity of this update to add my signature motor mounts and the LHB limited edition which was very close to my heart.

10 Likes

Gold mine right there.

3 Likes

good morning - updated with my very first ESK8 risers. step files are included.

8 Likes