NYEF this weekend!

@drone001

I think that covers you. Many will probably go with multiple boards

2 Likes

you know now that i’m thinking about it. i could just take my tired ass CGT and just try out tons of boards while i’m there. :thinking:

4 Likes

Yes yes yes.

I doubt you will regret it. But you probably will regret not coming!

4 Likes

@AlanZhou You Should try out my board, I made a new enclosure. Its top quality but also a deathtrap

2 Likes

Uni almost came in time :sob:

3 Likes

Ya man come w the CGT it’ll be fun!!

2 Likes

I will be there as I was last year. @ThermalChild don’t tell em about our secret taco place. :shushing_face:

1 Like

Didn’t tag me😂

Should I bring my board or a uni? Decisions decisions

Looking forward to meet yall in person, finally we have a new york event

Btw whos going to have their car near the event? I want to to bring my uni but also want to show off my board lol. Need a place to store my board/uni

@Bundymus, That place was packed last time lol. That Pina colada they had there was :ok_hand:

1 Like

Looking foward to meeting you @jamie

2 Likes

This sucks so much if it was the following weekend or even Sunday I would be all over it but god damn everything is this weekend. I even could take the train or the ferry into the city, I have driven into the city but never the fuck again.

If anyone is coming to the Broadway Bomb in October I will probably be there.

Wish I could go! I’m playing at a music festival all the way over in Michigan though :frowning: everyone have fun fun and be safe

You guys down to hit the palisades while you’re over here? Mountains right outside of the city!

1 Like

keep one in a backpack while you’re riding it :wink:

Are you finally come out of hiding lol to ride

i been working my ass off give me a break!

1 Like

What remote will you be using with this board to ride in nyc if they are maytech remote be every careful they are dangerous to ride with here in NYC

Lol aight hope you to see out man

1 Like

Alessandro from Baja will be there with a couple of the new S2 boards im pretty sure :call_me_hand: have fun!