Archived: the OG noob question thread! 😀

I tried a couple different bike helmet mirrors. Most are too small. Meant for a ride that isn’t as bumpy. I settled on this one. Ultimate flexibility, stays where you position it, and bigger than most bike mirrors.

2 Likes

@ZachTetra

I use a mirror on my left hand glove.

Works really well.

3 Likes

Might put it on the remote then, I usually hold it on the left

I recommend opposite of remote hand.

1 Like

Am I just doing something dumb

Or how do you pair the mini roc remote to its receiver

2 Likes

So I did all that and then when I send a signal through it just goes and detects the signal for 1 second before going back to normal

I’ve been wanting to put one on the outside of my remote like a side view mirror. I need to cut one to fit the weird shape and there’s not much real estate to make it effective. We’ll see.

Also does anyone know where I can get just the receiver for a flipsky vx1 as I managed to snap my receiver in half

If it’s a Mini Remote, ask in the thread. If it’s a Flipsky VX1, I have never used it but I think there is a thread for it. How to pair a remote is very specific to which exact remote it is.

You could also make a “How-to” thread for pairing the VX1 if none exists already… then answers are there for other folks later. I’d do that

No as in I need to pair a mini remote which isn’t pairing

And I broke the receiver for my vx1

1 Like

If you ask in that thread, the answers will be there the next time someone else has your same problem.

How do you unhide the unpinned and muted threads?

That sounds medieval.

That’s what she said!

How do I know positive and negative of this charge port?

plug it up to a charger and use a multimeter to define the positive and negative.

4 Likes

I see. Is there any way of me making some sort of short or getting a shock by using this method?

no. multimeters will not give you a shock.

Just be careful :).