Archived: the OG noob question thread! šŸ˜€

It happened while screwing it in and it wasnā€™t even fully tight :sob:

:sob: ow noā€¦ still not fully tight?

No not really, there is still room.

Can someone post the link for windows FocBox tool? The links from esk8 builders arenā€™t loading for me

2 Likes

@xsynatic Iā€™ll look at upgrading those bolts. :sob:

4 Likes

@Jacob I think itā€™s in here

2 Likes

@MarkOneBoards what are these pads labeled as?

1 Like

I have 2 of these in current builds and never had a serious issue. One did go into protection mode one time but that was my fault and the first one I had saved my house from burning to the ground when I wired up an xt90 backwards like a fool at 1am while 10 beers down.

My evo runs a special order 100 or 120amp version on a 12s4p and never has it cut out from over regen. I would recommend these because I actually have used them and they work.

2 Likes

Mount it to the bracket so you can tug on it. Give you something to hold on to. Should slide off

1 Like

Those screw arenā€™t supposed to go in until the head hits bottom. Theyā€™re supposed to go until the end of the screw is pinching the shaft.

You need @taz
Bottom left is b- middle should be p-
That diagram shared up post a bit came directly from bestech when this was discussed in the Deadzone a while back

Still not going then?

yeah Brian had that brilliant idea (not sure why i didnā€™t think of it.)

Yā€™all know those red waterproof BMSs? I got one and the black side of the case is dented, likely that the circuit is damaged?

Send some pics

2 Likes

What is the default cutoff for the unity out of the box? Cause my cells are at 3.7v each but the unity isnā€™t turning on. My board is wired correctly, I know because itā€™s charging fine. I replaced the default switch with my own 12v momentary switch, and wired it how the other switch was

@Jacob I didnā€™t know you had Unity. The software I linked wonā€™t work for that, itā€™s a custom layout and only the enertion software will work.

Anyone have a handy link for the Unity Windows software installer?

I have the unity tool now, but for some reason Iā€™m having a hard time setting up sensors. It keeps saying bad flux lineage reading, try again. Do I have to remove the belts?

1 Like

I believe yes

2 Likes

Belts off for detection.

3 Likes

I fucking love boltdepot.com. I placed an order yesterday, and then realized Iā€™d forgotten one item, so I had to make a second order, and was grumpy about the extra shipping.

I just got an email that they had combined both my orders for me to save shipping.
Without any communication from me, no less. Rockstar level customer service right there.

11 Likes