Archived: the OG noob question thread! 😀

God damn. I admire everybody who understands how f360 works. I can’t even create a circle. Not even a line. I just can’t.

1 Like

Also since the dual 6.6 plus has the power switch, is it okay to leave the battery connected? I have an XT90 in there but its a pain to disconnect and I use it several times a day

Does anyone have any recommendations on a remote that works with the unity? I would prefer one with a screen (not maytech, that thing is yucky).

1 Like

Just watch some video where some arduino case is built then you’ll get to see every step and by that learn basics.

Because the Unity is based on VESC, it can work with any normal PWM remote receiver, which is what Trampa calls “PPM”. So any “RC remote”

1 Like

Here’s a great article about remotes, you will probably find one you like.

1 Like

See is you can grab an osrr from @DerelictRobot

1 Like

Cool. Let us know, then !

Any suggestions on getting motor plate to stay in place. Only one of them is having this issues the screw has blue loctite and I’ve tightened it super tight and the belt tension is you average tightness with a little play in it.

Yep.

1. If it moves, tighten it up with loctite.
  2. If it moves again, take it apart and put JB Weld (8265-S Original Steel) between the plates and all over the intersection between all pieces; retighten with loctite. Let sit for 3 days without touching.
  3. If it moves again, shitcan it and use a different mount and truck hanger.

Anything else will just make you crazy eventually :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

my motor is not detecting properly this is the results when i run the FOC Wizard

this is the result with the sensor wire attached. the motors rotated but still have glitches, and when i tried running it normally it won’t move.

this is the result with the sensor wire not attached. the motor did not spin at all.

any help will be greatly appreciated!

1 Like

If it was my board, I’d just run the detection as unsensored BLDC and use it that way.

Not sure if that’s what you’d want, but that’s what I’d do. If you’re using bindings though you may need the sensors. Otherwise they are just an extra thing that can fail IMHO

when i run detection on BLDC it says detection failed :<

1 Like

Click the :question: and follow the tips. I usually have to double or triple duty cycle and sometimes increase current.

i will try that. thanks!

Hahaha thank you @b264

1 Like

Twin sk3 on 218’s Not witchcraft. Get about 2mm between all things and 5mm between the motors.

And cut that hardware down right now.

Pm me.

1 Like

LoL I guess I’m not the only one with extra long hardware sticking out all the time

5 Likes

They hexl trucks?

@Boardnamics and Caliber2

1 Like