Archived: the OG noob question thread! šŸ˜€

Cool to know that, hope mine stays this time :+1

Thanks for the tips!

1 Like

What kind of charging jack/connector does a boosted board/charger use?

You donā€™t really look at NM in esk8. You see If you have big motors like i stated above and you you have a battery powerful enough and an esc that can handle great amps, then you will have plenty of torque.
You canā€™t have to much torque, the more is better. It can always be reduced via software.
I might create a thread about it because a lot of people ask about it and it is spoken little of on either forum.

4 Likes

Hi guys,
one or more of my Mytech 6355 hall sensors is toasted.
Got a spare pcb and sensors, what I need is an advice about the epoxy to be used to glue the pcb on the windings. Any advice?

while setting up a battery indicator do i select 10f or 10c
I have a 10s2p battery

Here you go @brown5tick

2 Likes

I thought L and P were the options, L for lithium and P for lead. I donā€™t know what f and c stand for. ? F might be LiFePO4 or ferrous

Whichever one says 100% at 42V and 0% around 34V

Gonna ask again,
Does anyone sell 80mm motor mounts, or does anyone have an stl/cad file for one?

2 Likes

I think E-toxx is the only vendor Iā€™ve seen that deals with 80x stuff, and I believe itā€™s an chain/gear drive.

There may be other stuff out there but itā€™s not super common outside of eMTB from what Iā€™ve seen.

Worked perfectly.

Gonna do it to all my boards now.

2 Likes

I am aware I just had this stuff on hand

You got a link to what you would use tho?

another quick question, while trying to align my drivetrain, the motor pulley is bound to touch my 107mm wheelsā€¦

• so far it seems i can only move the wheel pulley further out with a speedring -> belt not touching the whole width of the wheel pulley anymore

-or i can let the motor pulley cut into the wheel :confused:

how do you guys handle this usually ?

On what mounts? Assuming your belt length wonā€™t let you move pulley forward, longer belt and then repositioning motor pulley. Adjusting distance better than messing with pulley alignment to get clearance.

its the e -caliber trucks and mounts, the problem emerged when i switched the motor pulley from 15 to 18t, it seems you are right, since they are adjustable a tiny bit further out i probably need longer belts :confused:

1 Like

Will be setting up my board soon and was wondering if I could get help on what settings would be best to use (vesc tool) for 12s4p 30q / 2x 190kv 6374 motors / Flipsky dual 6.6 plus.
If you could answer or shoot me in the right direction that would be much appreciated :slight_smile:

I have this battery meter. When I turn on my board it shows voltage counting up and then it shows 0% and the backlight turns off and the battery icon flashes. Its set to the battery I have. Any ideas?

Some battery meters have settings for that where you can set how long it displays, swap between Voltage and Percent for example. Mine shows a battery Icon with different parts filled depending on what setting i choose.

1 Like

I took a quick video of what happens. https://ufile.io/h73f4x72 That might make my issue a little more clear. I double checked and the tester is set to the correct battery type

1 Like

That looks broken or something. I would contact the seller

1 Like

I use
60 Amps Motor
35Amps battery (10s4p 30q
Max Motor Regen -7
Motor Max Brake -60

Dual 4.12
Dual 6374

1 Like