Archived: the OG noob question thread! 😀

While ya here Andrew, for all us Europeans, How to you pronounce @SeanHacker name?
‘‘Seen’’ or ‘‘Shaun’’

1 Like

It’s pronounced: Shitlord.

3 Likes

That’s dickhead to you…

2 Likes

Yep. Just like that one. :wink:

3 Likes

Not your wittiest retort, but we’ll grade overall on a scale.

1 Like

It was a throwback, a staple in comedy.

Try to keep up old man.

Also do me the benefit of ignoring my edit.

3 Likes

As you wish, Shithead.

3 Likes

Bill stop changing your own title and start changing Darens for christ out loud
@Dareno what does sous-vide mean

1 Like

French for vacuum-sealed food. makes it worse doesn’t it :).

4 Likes

Sean and I have that trailerpark abusive cousinlove thing going on, stop trying to jump in between.

We clearly said you can watch from the corner chair only.

3 Likes

That was me. Sous-vide is preparing meals in a sealed bag to lock in the flavor.

And you’re getting a little bossy. Don’t make me direct people to your Enertion mistake on Builder’s.

2 Likes

Besides, I refuse to change Mike’s because it’s comedy gold. Dareno usually dreams up his titles under the influence of fortified wine.

3 Likes

No such thing in australia
only beer lol

oof you saw that? Sorry :rofl:

And no one seemed to get that i speak fluent french and understand perfectly what is means and you all start teaching me hehe :smirk:

2 Likes

He makes it himself in a rusty sink next to the abandoned Holden in his front yard.

I heard it. It was like that screeching sound when two trains have their brakes on, desperately trying to avoid a catastrophic collision.

2 Likes

Do you think a yoga mat like this would work?

1 Like

I used a blue one to help my battery with vibrations, has worked perfectly so far.

Ya I was looking at the 130kv ones. I contacted them and asked about a 8mm version and was told i would need to order 50+. I think I can find a machine shop in town to throw the motor on the lathe and turn it.

1 Like

You could not have described that better to be honest

Now that is impressive knowledge

1 Like

It is. Wow. Its a burnt out blue FJ.

1 Like

Looking at what sort of wheel torque I should be looking at for building out a DWII into a competent eMTB. I see the Trampa’s are generating about 50 Nm. The sorts of inclines I’ll be hitting probably won’t be all that challenging but it will need to drag itself and my 85 kg’s through mud and grass etc. Any advice?