Archived: the OG noob question thread! 😀

brilliant…ok. I learned something new today.

1 Like

oookay, that just scared the shyyt out me,I’m fusing my charge port tonight.

2 Likes

The answer to my question was on the product page for the skateboard itself

10 mm / 12 mm Diameter Stainless Steel Truck Axles designed to handle the abuse of hard core riding!

So their axles are stepped. These wheels go on 10mm axles hmm

anyone ever tried these? https://www.boardbumpersshop.com/product-page/gt-gtx-at-large-motor-bumper-version-2
Anyone know of something similar stateside?

1 Like

i saw on here someone looked like what was a paracord as a handle going out the back by the rear mounted motors. Anyone got a link?

Yes. Have those (boardbumpers large motor bumper) on my build. Let me know if there is anything about them you want to know.

1 Like

Dope! Do you think they will work on toruque board motors mounts?
Are they a nice nylon or super cheap? Are they holding up?

1 Like

They are super sturdy. Made of solid quality material. Don’t know exactly what material though. I have my board standing on those all the time, and they are holding up. They are made for Evolve motor mounts. The torque boards motor mounts would need to have roughly the same shape to ensure a good fit. I can get back to you tomorrow with some measurements of the bumper.

1 Like

@onebluesummer We have some 3d motor covers that we haven’t gotten done yet but we can make them available and/or we can send you the stl so you can print them out.

1 Like

Flatland 3D also had something for this.

I think this is the right place for this question, I am getting some downhill leathers. Please suggest brandzzzz

2 Likes

Btr leathers

2 Likes

Then it will match my gloves. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

well shoot, let me know once they are available then

1 Like

Still no one? I am guessing these are just to good then for longboards

Depending on which specific 80mm motors they are, it may be fairly easy to modify a 63mm mount to fit the motor, as long as the mount is long enough.

I don’t know where to find 80mm mounts. I bet if you send @Boardnamics a motor he could make a mount for it.

My 80mm motor has 56mm dia holes instead of the typical 40mm dia, yeah that would be an option but it’s not a quick, cheap one

Fast Cheap Good, you usually get to choose two of them.

If you want “Fast” and “Cheap” then you are almost always sacrificing “Good” and will get cheap china shit.

I’d suggest going for “Good” and “Cheap” – aka you make it yourself or modifiy one – or going for “Good” and “Fast” and paying someone to custom make one.

3 Likes

ain’t nobody got time for that shit!

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::laughing::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I have another 29Ah board being built now, so doesn’t matter how long it takes to charge :wink:

1 Like