Archived: the OG noob question thread! šŸ˜€

Well that complicates it a lil because of the issues Flipsky has had with that in the past, although those issues are now fixed. In the future Iā€™d be happy to sanity check all your settings and stuff if you ever need, just chuck a PM

3 Likes

Thanks!! Will definitely send you a pm if I need help in the future

1 Like

Pff. But Ć® like how she Lock :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Is he blowing vescs due to exceeding the erpm with those high kv motors?

Speaking of blowing vescs via the motorsā€¦

How can I tell if my motors are bad before I do motor detection? Iā€™ve got two motors I want to use for an upcoming build, but I bought them used and donā€™t want to blow my Unity

you can try this

1 Like

What dual VESC should I use? This my original Idea https://flipsky.net/collections/electronic-products/products/dual-fsesc6-6-plus-based-on-vesc6
Using 6374, 140A dual max,

Whatā€™s the stickiest skate wheel available at the moment??

I have Abec fly 97mm and I feel like Iā€™m skating on glass.

1 Like

What are you skating on? I have ABEC 11 Refly 90ā€™s and they are super sticky, hard to even break traction in the rain

Have you worn off the shiny factory finish yet?

Green 107s are pretty goopy in my experience

1 Like

Exactly

Iā€™m selling the stickiest sets on the market other then tb110. With pulleys

I mean that isnā€™t because of VESC tool settings lol thatā€™s the motors + voltage + the ERPM limitations of the DRV chips/circuit

1 Like

If you like the way a board looks when itā€™s broken on the bench, use them! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like
4 Likes

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:damn

You know, at this point of time, I know It was the motors it still made my vesc blow.

Lol I would hope so - I just mean you canā€™t blame vesc tool for that haha

1 Like

Did I blame the vesc tool? Itā€™s just human error and I simply donā€™t trust myself to operate with a vesc anymore

Haha no I was just poking at being scared of it lol itā€™s okay it is complicated

1 Like