Archived: the OG noob question thread! 😀

I’m lucky enough to have not 1 but 2 of the best drv wizards in my town :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

just to confirm, was it correct?
can I call ?

and the motor is correct?
where do I turn on the sensor?

I will still configure vesc. Would you have any tutorial?

Yes, looks okay.

1 Like

There is a tutorial

1 Like

Is there any issues with my Flipsky motor if one motor seems to free spin smoother than another?

I noticed one of my Flipsky motor feels ‘heavier’ than the other when I try to turn it using my hand while the board is off, wheels and belt are not attached as well so the motors are definitely free from any other mechanical resistance…

For some reason my cat is absolutely furious and is outside my door scratching it. I really need to take a leak but i can’t escape. The only self defense weapon i have in my room is pepper spray. I am afraid this could cause permanent damage to the brain-dead oaf. Should i go for a less lethal option like a curtain pole? Or should i just run out screaming like a lunatic in the hope of vanquishing the fur demon?

This is urgent. Thanks.

Edit: the cat takes breaks to go do something in the living room. I suspect it is peeing on the couch as an attempt to lure me out. Jokes on the cat, i will replace the couch if it means i dont have to confront the drooling little goblin.

It comes back constantly to attack the door. I fear the worst. At some point it will surely break down.

2 Likes

I had a similar issue with my dog earlier today. i promised that her Unity order would be shipped in the very next batch and will definitely be mailed last week. she grumbled a bit but ultimately was distracted enough that i made my escape (and kept her treats). ymmv but worth a shot

3 Likes

Yesterday my older wiser male cat brought in a screaming peewee bird and threw it at the younger female in an attempt to train her to kill her own prey and possibly a flirtatious gesture.

The bird then fucked up the kitten and casually walked out the door and flew off.

Bad ass bird.

5 Likes

Thank you for your help.
The most important for me not to burn everything
and let 23A??

I would also conformal coat that bare wire that you are using for your anti spark loop key.

1 Like

I hadn’t thought of that, I’ll do it. Tks

@b264 is a conformal coating master. I think you would want the acrylic. Is that correct Brian?

1 Like

Motor sensor does not connect what to do?
My motor 5065-200kv
Vesc fsesc 4.12 Flipsky

you need a 5 to 6 pin adapter. It is was is under the motor in the picture.

1 Like

:frowning: There is another way, because here in Brazil hard to find it. :sob:

Only other way would be to solder on a 6 pin jst 2.0mm.

1 Like

You could cut the wires and resolder them together. You’ll need the color schematic

1 Like

How will I know the color sequence? Where can I find?