Archived: the OG noob question thread! šŸ˜€

links to where I can buy ?

1 Like
1 Like

fuk yeah m8, also my speed monitor aint workin will this fix this also

posting on behalf of @mikEEE as his post was a victim of an error while moving from VESC thread

"
Help plz, got the vx2 remote but it only works with what ever motor the reciver is plugged 2ā¹, made sure the slave was 1 and master was 0 any ideas
"

2 Likes

is this pretty much plug and play or is thier some computer stuff

Maybe, do you have a photo of how itā€™s wired? What monitor is it? The one on the remote? I donā€™t know about that as I use Mini Remotes. Hopefully someone else knows

1 Like

the remote

Paging @BluPenguin. He is the expert on all things vx2s

1 Like

only 1 wheel spins but the speed dosent show

1 Like

Heā€™s got dual focbox inside a raptor 2.0, theyā€™re already linked by canbus, heā€™s trying to use uart on one and canbus to the other, setting master/slave canbus does not seem to send motor command to the slave. PPM should work but uart does notā€¦ Any settings to mod?

2 Likes

Thatā€™s why Iā€™m confused. I donā€™t use Unity, Raptor, VX2, or CANBUS.

I use Mini Remotes and dual receivers and single motor ESCs with a transmission

3 Likes

you guys are great

1 Like

Did you program each of them individually prior to connecting via can bus? (Not sure if you need to do each first then connect the can bus). Pretty sure I read that tho.

EDIT: also do you have ā€œsend over canā€ turned on.

3 Likes

Oh. you prolly never tried thenā€¦ I donā€™t know either. VX2 uart works on unity via canbus, but I donā€™t get why focbox linked via canbus does not respond to uart inputā€¦

2 Likes

This site costs not only our time, but it costs real money to keep online and itā€™s advertisement-free and hidden-agenda-free. Thatā€™s why everyone should consider smashing that Donate button on the top bar :smiley:

2 Likes

i setup the motors and what not an updated both

This is a good point @mikEEE. Did you ever try programming individually with no canbus then reconnect?

using the vesc tool messed around alot in the appsetting>general and we ran the motor wiz

But did you program it yet with the canbus wire unplugged?

1 Like

@mikEEE do you have a can bus? Iā€™m slightly confused as you had asked for links for where to buy. Not sure if you got your hands on one.