all the wayā€¦

I grew up in Zooport, I feel your painā€¦ jajajaja

1 Like

You can get out of OC but you canā€™t get OC out of you

1 Like

FUK Iā€™m OG OC B4 you were a thing!
:+1:t4:

2 Likes

I guess we used too many So Ca~isms we lost @b264 and our discussion about that other guys freakishly narrow rear endā€¦

1 Like

hows this different than the gt2b?

1 Like

Looks like a cost reduced version of GT2B.
GT2B is 3 channel and has rechargeable battery.
GT2E is 2 channel and uses AA batteries.
From details I found on the other forumā€¦

Edit : they report notable internal construction and functional difference related to failsafe.

2 Likes

:+1: :+1: nice find!

Yes, 3 wheel with the wide part in the front definitely looks better, and with rack and pinion steering itā€™s most definitely better.

However, with lean-initiated turning, I find the narrow front is more stable. The wider rear truck seems to help damp out wobbles and the narrow front truck gives excellent fast response to steering input by the rider.

Still looks better with a wide front, thatā€™s a shame. Iā€™ll take the thicc rear-end any day as long as itā€™s narrow in the front.

2 Likes

First build Iā€™m going to use tb6374 and battle harden then Iā€™ve found threads and videos on that part what I cant figure out is how to do conformal coating looking at using 419d most likely oh not my picture

For motor windings, MG Chemicals #4228 works well

1 Like

this is really just a wip, im not risking my health about this

if i really keep the spacing on the mounts i will order fat m4 spacers 10x10mm instead of those flimsy standoffs

about the ride this provides, it actually feels a bit more carvy than the 110s before, i think the gummies allow easier leaning because of the narrow contact patch - but they will be replaced with 6" evolve tires soon, curious how these will feel

i can say tho that this is a lot more stable allready compared to before

in the end like i said, the spacers on the mounts will be 10x10, and on each shoulderbolt there will be 2x 20x20 spacers - i dont think there should be any concerns about integrity

1 Like

Ahh I was just going to use epoxy and the micro spheres like I saw in the video is the 4228 superior also what about the 419d on the board whatā€™s that process

1 Like

I applied that stuff once in a small enclosed space onceā€¦ I forgot what I was talking aboutā€¦

3 Likes

Is it as easy to clean off as epoxy

Isā€¦ epoxy easy to clean off? I feel like once you get it into the motor windings thatā€™s finalā€¦

1 Like

Oh I meant when your scrapping it off the magnets

1 Like

Oh, yeah, I wouldnā€™t really say itā€™s for battle hardening that way. Itā€™s not like epoxy. But very liquid and will get inbetween all the little air gaps in the stator windingsā€¦ Itā€™s great for protecting the windings. For the magnets I would say epoxy is more structural in that way

1 Like

naa fam. man wants to make bitches wet from the casket

2 Likes

:see_no_evil:

1 Like

Looks pretty fun