Archived: the OG noob question thread! šŸ˜€

They are, and are likely the 75kv versions that came out right after the original ones like mine. (They made some 58kv with this can style.) The guy with the most information on this is @mishrasubhransu

2 Likes

Are the guys from Metr also on this forum?! I ordered a Metr ā€¦ now Iā€™m wondering how long it will take to get this package from Germany to the Netherlands. :face_with_raised_eyebrow::thinking::hugs:

2 Likes

@rpasichnyk & @hexakopter :wink:

4 Likes

i used to be that guy. Donā€™t follow this topic anymore.

3 Likes

Thank you. Figured Iā€™d get some info on it before gettin rid of them as they are just taking up space.

support@metr.at

2 Likes

I need to order flux right now. Any recommendations? pref amazon. tubes vs tubs vs syringe? types?. Iā€™ve previously only used the flux that was in a desoldering kit I had.

Thanks for your order. Answered your Email.

3 Likes

informative read, https://www.lifewire.com/types-of-solder-flux-818849 on flux.

1 Like

went with this for now: amazon.com/SRA-Rosin-Paste-Flux-135/dp/B008ZIV85A

1 Like

Thank you Dario ā€¦ I read it (all these cryptic names arenā€™t helpful :rofl::joy:) who would guess hexacopter did metr ā€¦

Very helpful. I sometimes struggle with trusting my solder work.

Same hereā€¦its been working pretty good for me.

1 Like

Iā€™m still confused about the ESC settings (motor, battery max and mins also brake settings) Could not find a thread that explains each setting in detail. Anybody have a link?

This is from the glossary of terms, does it help?

3 Likes

Would this charger for a 12s 4p 30q battery be just fine? Or is there a different battery charger that I should be looking at? Need HELP

1 Like

Any 12s charger under 10A is going to do you just fine. Just find the right plug is all.

2 Likes

okay perfect this one has the 2.5mm jack that I need ! So Thank You!

The 5.5mm x 2.1mm jack is more widely used than the 2.5 version.

5 Likes

the battery im getting from @Scepterr has 2.5mm

3 Likes