Archived: the OG noob question thread! 😀

He’s breaking belts like they’re made out of papier mache. He needs to worry, and replace his wheel pulley.

7 Likes

I think it stays like in the image until it’s leaves the pulley. @BluPenguin need to check that.

@BillGordon exactly. 2 today, 2 a few days ago. 1 within 1 day.

2 Likes

Annotation 2020-03-14 213642

3 Likes

may be someone should buy them for you this time instead of you buying them [to avoid the bad luck again] :grin:

1 Like

So is that a no you haven’t tried it? I mean you can make the back of the belt thicker to make it stronger… Pics or I’m trying it :smiley:. I think it will fail too I’m just curious how.

Arduino help needed here if someone can help out:

I mean, go for it by all means lol, take pics n stuff. But no I haven’t tried it, I imagine since that even a slightly loose belt will slip, the slightest amount of give (without cord reinforcement) is going to just warp the teeth and spin free. But if you’re bored then do it for science

1 Like

Me when i receive the belts.

(disclaimer : the sausages are belts you pervs)

giphy (3)

5 Likes

3 Likes

@ Jesus

giphy (4)

5 Likes

Capture _2020-03-14-22-39-57

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ got it from telegram

1 Like

no dice, same issue. My assumption is that my hanger has been machined out of tolerance slightly.

seriously has anyone with kahua trucks had belt tracking issues? I had them plenty with cast calibers but I could fix that.

I have settled on the solution of switching the bushings, and just running that truck up front where it tracks well.

oh shit… I have a whole other hanger to try too…
unslings wera hex key set from holster

4 Likes

So somehow stupidly managed to get a metal pipe stuck into my bearing hole

I have tried grinding the pipe down and so on but it is still stuck fast what is the best way to remove the Bearing or the pipe

Thank you

1 Like

The idea was to use an adapter [pipe] to change the bearing size right? If it’s stuck use heat at a small flat head screw bit to push it out. If the bearings has rubber covering the beads (was going to say balls but that sounds wrong) then remove that because the heat might melt that

PS
Photos help :nerd_face:

3 Likes

aluminum?

So I found managed to damage the bearing a bit also
So would like to remove the whole bearing what is the best way to remove the bearing

What should I try heating it with?

Also here is pic

Steel

1 Like

Bicc magnet

1 Like

Huh??

1 Like