Noob question thread! 2020_Summer

A blue post box

1 Like

Blue Police Box?
source

4 Likes

With that title it sounds like I’m the one to blame :sweat_smile::roll_eyes:
6$ is what a shitty shop offered as a refund for a 100$ vesc purchase with defective units :roll_eyes:
I want my:
A secret mystery word like Llama
Title back so hard :broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart:
Can’t live without it
How dare you…

@BillGordon @Dareno

Please change it back :confused:
:pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive:

First build here - looking to setup my ESC before i finish this thing this weekend.

Flipsky Dual 6.6 - what do you all recommend for the VESC firmware version? Is the latest one stable? I believe my flipsky was shipped with 4.2 on it already

Ackmaniac

Thanks for the input, the ackmaniac how to thread is almost a year old (How to: Ackmaniac ESC Tool) -
is the download link in this thread still the most up to date FW?

Also, just to confirm - this can still work with Metr Pro correct?

Yes and yes. The Ack project is frozen. 3.103 is the latest fw and it works perfectly with Metr

I use it on all my boards

3 Likes

yup like 6.35mm

Does the ackmaniac android app work with normal vesc fw?

Who is the man to go too about range extenders?

I was gonna build a massive pack and slap it on my board, but I have been thinking about it and I won’t always need that crazy range.

2 Likes

Hi guys!

I’m very new to esk8 and I just made a wiring diagram (it really looks silly, but it works for me) for my skateboard with bypassing the BMS since I have a BMS for 30amps. I was wondering if you guys could tell me if I did it the right way before i start soldering everything together.
Greeting,
Bas!

3 Likes

I just discovered I cannot ad images to my posts so I’ll guess I have to wait till i get the permission to do so.

4 Likes

@BillGordon is the in-house bump your account if you aren’t a troll or a spammer admin sure he will rectify the situation.

Generally can also gain some privileges by putting in some read time on threads.

4 Likes

We’ve recently decided as a team not to continue bumping new users. If they really want to interact with the community, they’ll go through the simple steps provided.

Welcome, Bas!

8 Likes

Mmm gotcha okay good to know so it’s just read time to get privileges to post images?

2 Likes

Read time and a short wait.

4 Likes

Now i can post images!! Here it is!! Could you tell me if what I made is right? If it is I’m actually going to start solder right now!

4 Likes

Lets talk turkey here…how much is it worth?

6 bucks?

5 Likes

Haven’t done bms wiring myself but I don’t see anything obviously wrong electrically with the diagram or where you put the balance wires so think good to go.

You might also want to chime in and read through this thread for more directed details The battery builders club

2 Likes

5 pesos I say mate, no more

1 Like