No pictures because it is only on paper

Wait, no booze or hookers? Don’t tell me the Segways got them all before the skaters even had a shot.

1 Like

Naw, is just that even hookers don’t like skaters :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s cuz they’re all broke. Duh.

2 Likes

Or do something you know you like doing and think of money as a bonus

1 Like

Waiting on parts. I will feel a little guilty calling this my build. The members on this site told me which components were quality, how to integrate them so they will work together, checked and corrected my design, and are building most of the components. Thanks again.

Special thanks to Anne at Subsonics who has gone above and beyond to make sure I get the deck I want. We have been back and forth trying to nail down engraving, laser cut grip, and board stiffness. They had an employee about my weight bounce on two different laminates for the deck and sent me videos. My deck gets pressed tomorrow.

Also special thanks to @akhlut who designed me custom motor mounts to match the board’s theme without me even asking and @longhairedboy who told me no extra charge for the battery customization I wanted.

I probably should have named the board “Community Build”. Here is the as ordered parts list. Belts, remote, and 1000 doodads yet to be ordered. Actually I have a surprising number of applicable doodads here already.

7 Likes

It is like Christmas every day now.

6 Likes

Eventually it turns to apathy, and you just start chucking unopened packages into the corner without opening in giddiness, especially the grey plastic baggies with the $3 components from AliE

But those are niiice, sixshooters & rodz are cool AF

1 Like

you are breaking the rules of the thread.

3 Likes

You are correct. By the next time I post I should have my deck and start assembling things. I will start a more traditional build thread then. This one has served its purpose.

1 Like

Are you crazy or do you have a problem? By the time I get those grey baggies I forgot what it was I ordered so I must open them right away to solve the mystery. :male_detective:

5 Likes

A little from (a), a little from (b) :joy:

2 Likes