A happy ending love story between Lazyrolling and a customer

Hey everyone!

I just received my brand new Performance Hoodie from Lazyrolling today, but turns out large was too small…

I’m either looking for someone who wants to trade or someone who wants to purchase it so I can buy a new one.

Any kind of offers are also welcome!

The hoodie is size Large, but feels more like a medium to me when comparing it to my old Lazyrolling Armored Hoodie from Indiegogo in size Large as well. There is definitely a noticeable difference and it could be due to the fabric.

The quality of the hoodie is absolutely brilliant. It’s soft and sleek looking, the pads are hard to see.

TRADE

I’m looking to trade my brand new Performance hoodie (Large) for a brand new Performance Hoodie (Extra large).

PURCHASE

1x Brand new Lazyrolling Performance Hoodie (Large) WITH level 1 pads installed

• Retail price: 210USD / 1370DKK
  • Asking price: 180USD / 1175DKK

Why purchase from me?:

• Almost guaranteed faster shipping time (About 4-10 days)
  • Save the price of pads

Here are some pictures of the hoodie. The pictures are taken with the pads installed and I’m 183 cm tall and weight 70kg.

3 Likes

Bumperr

Bump

Have been informed that Lazyrolling will cover up to $30 for having the button fixed :slight_smile:

Button has now been fixed and it works perfectly :smiley:

why dont you just return it for the right size?

1 Like

I honestly wish it was that easy.

First, because my hoodie was purchased before a specific date it’s not eligible for a size return. It’s apparently custom made…

Second, Lazyrolling has the fucking worst customer service from my experience I’ve seen in a long time. I’m sure they’re good guys, but at this point it’s not acceptable.

I’ve waited anywhere from a few hours to three weeks before I got a respond. Then you think it’s time for a talk, but I’ve usually just been ghosted.

Would love to have my mind changed about their customer service.

Edit: will update this post if they step up their CS, because I don’t wanna be talking bad about them, but at this point it’s just the truth…

3 Likes

Thought I’d update this thread.

Good news is, that I’m no longer looking to sell the hoodie, since I somehow managed to return it to Lazyrolling for a size replacement.

Bad news is, Lazyrolling still possibly has the worst customer service I’ve seen in a long time…

So far, I’ve been waiting for at least 10 days while they have the hoodie in stock AND are shipping out?!.. 10 days ago, I (please notice the “I”) had to message Robin for an update and was told it would be shipped “very soon”.

So as of right now, Paypal buyer protection has run out, I have no money, no official confirmation email that they ever received my return (was told they thought that they picked it up at a parcel store), no idea what’s actually going on and obviously no hoodie either…

Not that I was seriously ever planning on using my buyer protection on PayPal, but damn, sometimes I really considered to get a reply… This is absolutely ridiculous…

And just a “fun fact”, so far it’s been more than 6 months since I placed my order… And best of all, summer is over, so won’t even use it before next year…

So yea, looking forward to the day, when I’ll finally be able to say that I recommend Lazyrolling :slight_smile:

In their defense, they said my hoodie could possibly end up being sent as late as late September.

To be honest, I’m really not sure what the point of this post was… Basically just me expressing my anger I guess lol.

I hope no one else is in the same situation as me, however if you are, I guess it’s nice to know that you’re not the only one? :slight_smile:

@LAZYROLLING

6 Likes

Not just you. I finally got a response to my ticket from July a week ago. There were a few emails back and forth, basically telling them any issues I may have had 2 months ago had been resolved. However, as soon as I asked about my current order that is supposedly IN STOCK and was supposed to ship out at the end of August/beginning of September… crickets.

2 Likes

Wow I’m really sorry to hear that… The amount of time I’ve been waiting is nothing compared to you :flushed:

What item are you waiting on?

Armored casual pants. Was just informed that there is no stock in the size I ordered… months later… again.

2 Likes

Guess what finally arrived in the mail yesterday :grin: After exactly 200 days of waiting, I finally have a hoodie that I’ll be able to use in hot whether!

So how was my overall experience? Overall, I’d actually give it 7/10.

Only thing that’s really pulling down on my experience has been the lack of responses… It’s been absolutely painful waiting for at least 3 weeks without any answers and is by absolutely no means okay for ANY company IMO.

With that said, Lazyrolling is now working on improving their respons time, and I’ve actually already noticed a difference. Good job guys! :+1:
Response time on my recent email was just a week, which is great! Not fantastic, but it’s a huge improvement from 3 weeks and up.

And where I’ve previously got a reply back and then lost the conversation instantly, recently I had the exact opposite experience. My hoodie got shipped out the same day I spoke to them.

My previous hoodie had a defect which cost 20 USD to be repaired, which they then owed me as shipping cost. Even though there was only enough to cover the standard shipping, they choose express. That honestly really made my day and made a lot up for the whole experience. Very thankful for that guys! :pray:

Once the hoodie then arrived, it even came in a nice little bag with stickers and pads. I know it’s standard, but that bag is a really nice touch, haha :slight_smile:

So would I recommend them?

It’s a bit hard choice. The hoodie is absolutely fantastic and I’d recommend it any day! Having bought the wrong size was just too much of a hassle to make it a no-brainer. However seeing them work on improving the response time and my recent experience, I’d say the future looks very promising, as in where I’m close to say it’s a no-brainer.

So yea, that was the happy ending of a fantastic love story between Lazyrolling and a customer…

I really hoped it might have helped just one person get some peace in mind.

And to everyone out here waiting for a response, I’m crossing my fingers for you :crossed_fingers: I’m certain Lazyrolling will get back to you at some point and sort you out!

4 Likes