Nkp 3-link Production.

I finally got to ride my set…for only 5 min tho. Ive had issue after issue. Lights not fitting, motor shafts getting in the way, not having the right size bearing or allen not to mention the rain. But finally I tried them and O-M-G!!! The control and stability. They respond so well even at speed and my turning is limited only by wheel bite. But wheel bite will never really be an issue unless i feel like doing a super sharp u turn. After 5 min a motor blew. Turns out some metal shavings got picked up from my shaft cutting and ughhh… time for a teardown and rebuild. @MoeStooge you should be very proud. An amazing and innovative product, thank you!!!

16 Likes

@Bobby Sorry about your troubles. Glad you like the truck. Hope you have a longer go on your next run.

3 Likes

Is the axle metric?

2 Likes

10mm yeah (9.8mm)

1 Like

Now I’m more confused than before

2 Likes

1 Like

My mbs hubs require 28mm od…16100rs

1 Like

Wait, but did that wacky wheel I gave you work?!

28mm OD bearings are available with both a 10mm and a 12mm ID so you can use MBS and Metro, etc hubs on various axles

1 Like

Not to make confusion. I can assure everyone the axel spindle size measures .3880"
(Shhhhh! Takes a 10mm bearing.)
:+1:

4 Likes

Surr did!!! Thats how i hot to ride for 5 minutes lol

1 Like

Thanks but at that price id rather just go thru amazon

2 Likes

Ernesto sells them for $20/set

2 Likes

Oh wait. You’re talking motor bearings

1 Like

eBay also, I just used that the show the part numbers and what is available, they also have solid works 3d files of all the parts if you are rendering 3d assemblies

1 Like

These take special deep picket hubs

2 Likes

Deep pocket hubs?

1 Like

They only fit on Kaly hubs because they have a larger od of 32 vs 28 and are significantly wider at 16 vs 8

8 Likes

Ohhhh. I missed that. Thanks

2 Likes

10mm is not 0.388"

3 Likes