⚠ Nexus Boards UK - Clearance Sale

Well, I’m hoping not much will change, if anything EU customers will get a discount. Lots of countries don’t bother with import on small cheap items, so smaller orders would all effectively be 20% off.

3 Likes

@Anubis All better now!

3 Likes

Are the long mounts only “Paris” style clamp?

Can’t choose the type.

1 Like

I’m glad Dicky got some employees. This is sweet.

12 Likes

Good luck to ya man. What are you going to change for a battle hardened motor? I think those will sell well for you.

1 Like

The best compromise to not having my own designs made yet is to use the best next available ones (That aren’t in massive quantities).

Better these than the crappy chinese mounts offered by some others.

3 Likes

Good luck man, as long as you manage rock steady support and supply reliable parts at a reasonable price, let the dice roll in your favor! :game_die: :+1:t4:

1 Like

£75, hopefully. I have 15 cans which I will be testing out “industrializing” the process on, perhaps with a jig of some kind. I want to use high-quality epoxy or jb weld clear as well as make other improvements to the motor to make it more my own. Its already powerful and cold running (Not as powerful as a maytech 6374 but at a way lower price I think it will be viable for most builds)

3 Likes

you should speak to an epoxy mob around your area to get some motor winding epoxy as well, theyll probably only sell it in buckets but might be good to look into aswell

Goodluck in you endeavour, its always good to see the hobby grow.
And Belgium is not far from the UK so might order some stuff aswell :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks for the info. and whats the diameter and the bolt size?

22mm diameter with a 4mm bore bearing, so M4 bolt. It also has spacers to adjust how far out the idler sits.

1 Like

Just a correction here, we do actually also have 15mm idlers*

and whats the actual width of the 15mm idlers?

I believe when i checked one it was 15.2mm including the chamfer on the sides, so the contact patch should be the full 15mm

1 Like

But you’re in the UK – do you plan to move to the EU? This seems like a temporary solution, as you won’t be in the EU in a month.

3 Likes

download%20(9)
My respect level for you just increased by 1 point

8 Likes

I’m hoping Brexit won’t negatively effect anything, the only concern I did have is potentially shipping costs to the EU going up, but the costs to the US are low already so perhaps not.

For a buyer in say France though, if they bought $20 worth of gear, its unlikely to have import tax as its low value, so they will actually pay less than they would do now where VAT is charged on the price automatically. I suppose we’ll see how it plays out, I actually wouldn’t mind living in France myself as my family speaks French :slight_smile:

1 Like

That is a concern for us as well, especially with the high ticket items.

I am not concerned at all

4 Likes