⚠ Nexus Boards UK - Clearance Sale

Will you be stocking the new boardnamics gear drives?

Its a superstar pattern, but 60/66T pulleys are already built into half of the mould so you can’t really use your own, and I didn’t order any sets without pulleys. They’re 60/66T I think so there wouldn’t be a reason to swap wheel pulleys but if you wanted to use with GD for now I think you’re out of luck on these

2 Likes

Yes, but not in the first batch. Probably the helical ones. People in the EU like quiet a little too much to stock straight cut, plus im poor after developing the NX1 which is at this point basically done.

5 Likes

What is this NX1?

3 Likes

Helical FTW

2 Likes

Complete board :stuck_out_tongue: (And then later a kit at a discount) The specs are finalized as this

• Conflict unity :frowning: Until I’m allowed to use stormcores on drop through heatsink
  • 12S3P/6P/Custom Molicel P42A
  • Hummie deck w/ Bigben enclosure
  • Either 220 CNC OR DKP trucks (Option)
  • Dual FS 6374
  • Abec 107s / 6" Pnumatics (Option)
  • 3A/4A/8A Charger as standard, none of that 2A garbage
  • VX1/VX2 (Option)

Price is very most likely £1448 because fuck evolve ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

9 Likes

2 Likes

You should add the new Maytech V2/3 (Only Esk8) remote as an option

other option is the puck, EU group buy is happening in like a day or so
Edit: maybe i’ll offer the maytech one to steal away at other evolve people. It could be a complete evolve alike then but obviously way better quality

6 Likes

On the subject of motors, the Maytechs are advertised as waterproof, I guess that’s their main advantage over the FS ones?

Awesome for you UK/EU guys congrats @Anubis :call_me_hand: :uk:

3 Likes

Yeh, I’ve recently got the maytech controller and really like the dual trigger style, but it is significantly bigger than the evolve dual trigger remote.
EDIT: I do find it more comfortable.

I hope there won’t be any pitchforks out for a choice there. That looks solid regardless!
12s3p with pneumatics is 1:1 with the evolve ranges, but with way more power lol

1 Like

The flipsky ones are more sealed than the maytechs.

2 Likes

Might need to snag a set of those pneumatics :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Ben wrote a good motor comparison post here:

Personally I choose Maytech motors due to better QC and them being the OEM, but if I was on a budget I’d go with the new flipskys for sure.

4 Likes

Flipskys are OEM, you can tell they made it themselves because there are QC issues

7 Likes

Woohoo are you organising the gb for the puck? Gotta get in on this.

3 Likes

Oeh ive wanted a puck for a while now :grin:

1 Like

14 inch hanger or with axles included?

1 Like